FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

In the land of the living again!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

vin van man

vin van man

Here I am no more nights for 1 month!!!!! smile

Roo has gone out over to the school to help out! Meabh is going on a school trip to @bristol for the day!
Ailish is just having a day at school!

I have to take our rabbits to the vets for injections so they don't get that virus which makes them blind and go and play in the road! sp

So it looks a nice day out there! smile

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Morning dude smile

vin van man

vin van man

Hello there! Very Happy

Just having a In the land of the living again! 917117 !

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Me too In the land of the living again! 917117

Taze

Taze

Nice one Kev! smile Cud you ask Dar to email me please about that 12" he did, name, label? white label? who reviewed it? any copies left?? etc Thanks, Kev!

dirty di

dirty di

welcome back kev smile

vin van man

vin van man

Taze wrote:Nice one Kev! smile Cud you ask Dar to email me please about that 12" he did, name, label? white label? who reviewed it? any copies left?? etc Thanks, Kev!

The artist's name was Mega-dee, it has all gone dead on this front no reviews or anything! He is quite gutted! smile

Love the Avatar!

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Mega-D . he sound like a good chap to me smile d

vin van man

vin van man

dirty di wrote:welcome back kev smile

It's nice to be back! smile

Taze

Taze

Cheers Kev, i know the bloke who reviews hip hop for record collector magazine, he was showing an interest in Dar 12" i cudnt remember the artist tho.. he wondered if he had it or had reviewed it. Can pass on contact details to Dar if he wants it.. Would love to hear this too! Ask him to get in touch please when not busy.. Cheers!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum