FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

how do you find out who owns land ? is anyone clever here ?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

theres a bit of land iv seen . its been locked up un used for 10 years , how the balls do i try and buy it ?

Taze

Taze

maybe find owner thru Land Registery, in some cases some bits are not owned by anyone anymore n if you can find em theres a way you can claim it

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

if tryed searching it but im to fick to get it . any idea how to use land regester and what site to go to ? i really want this land , cant stand seeing it sit there for another 10 years

weardybeardy

The land registry is based in Gloucester. The big horrible white office building with blue window frames near the railway station.I think you can do a lot on their website, but if you are struggling you can just pitch up and ask. They will charge you and they only have records from 1983 when compulsory registration of change of ownership was required. If it hasn't changed hands since 1983 you may be shit out of luck.

I tried this about 15 years ago and got nowhere with the land registry because there was no change of ownership logged, but then spent a couple of weeks knocking on doors early evening / weekends and asking locals about a place. I eventually found enough anecdotal evidence to point me in the direction of who owned an old derelict building, but it turned out it was an old chap in a nursing home who's heath was not at all good and I wasn't about to bear down on him with a sales contract!!

Place has since been redeveloped very nicely ( but only in last three years), so I presume he has met his maker and family or some other force has disposed of his assets.

An interesting experience although probably not much help to you though D! I like doing stuff like this, so give me a shout if you need a bit of help along the way. Happy to pitch in.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

cheers N , ye would really like your help and maybe partnership . i can find optionality's but as you no i cant do paper work , would love to find out whats going on with this land and maybe get something we could use and leave to are kids . i dont no were to start but maybe il pm you if you dont mind looking in to it ?

cheers d

weardybeardy

No worries - give me a shout and we can have a drive past and see what we can find out.
Off to bed now, working tomoz and need to spend some family time Sunday - but could do an evening next week (not Wed/Thur as in Devon) if you're free.

RooneyToons

RooneyToons

go and pitch a tent in there or set up a caravan someone will soon come along ang tell you to GET OFF MY LAND bingo the land owner

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum