FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

indicator/hazard switch problems

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1indicator/hazard switch problems Empty indicator/hazard switch problems 15/4/2010, 10:32 pm

greenfyre

greenfyre

Hello!

has anyone got any electrical knowledge????!!!

because ive been trying to sort out my wiring on my 71 square. Most things are working, all except for the hazard/indicator circuit.

the indicators arnt lighting up, I have a live feed going to my hazard switch, but the switch doesnt come on when the ignition is off.
theres no power going to the relay or to the indicator arm.

toast can get one rear indicator to work, but thats about it.
anyone got any suggestions or ideas for things to try?? indicator/hazard switch problems 77324

Mario

Mario

greenfyre wrote:Hello!

has anyone got any electrical knowledge????!!!

because ive been trying to sort out my wiring on my 71 square. Most things are working, all except for the hazard/indicator circuit.

the indicators arnt lighting up, I have a live feed going to my hazard switch, but the switch doesnt come on when the ignition is off.
theres no power going to the relay or to the indicator arm.

toast can get one rear indicator to work, but thats about it.
anyone got any suggestions or ideas for things to try?? indicator/hazard switch problems 77324

have you checked...........................

you have an earth??

that no-one in the past has put in an inline fuse??
can you trace from your fuse box any live feeds..

how come you are in this position Claire?? not being funny here but have you removed/taken apart/replaced anything???? or did they just stop???

DICKIE

DICKIE

The fuse box has needed rewiring for ages now,so clare bought another fuse box and rewired everything according to the wiring diagram.
Before doing this the indicators just stuck on as clare went to start it the other week.
New hazard switch,new relay,new earths,new fusebox.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

fink i understand the circit now . if clair can get the bits to me i will build and test it here and then fit it when its working . smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum