FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Desmo roof rack

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Desmo roof rack Empty Desmo roof rack 18/8/2009, 9:52 pm

Taze

Taze

classic Desmo flag uk made 70s roof rack, no photo but the classic shape car one, Offers considered... dont think these will fit a beetle tho.. someone on here will know..

2Desmo roof rack Empty Re: Desmo roof rack 19/8/2009, 10:00 am

Fisher

Fisher

Could be interested if it will fit a Mk2 Polo. How much you after for it?

3Desmo roof rack Empty roof rack 19/8/2009, 2:14 pm

jeff1975bug

hi mate
yes they will fit a beetle how much you after for it????
thanks Jef

4Desmo roof rack Empty Re: Desmo roof rack 20/8/2009, 8:13 pm

Taze

Taze

seen em for anywhere between 35- 85! reckon 40 is a fair price tho to someone on here, yep will fit mk2 polo it was on my black mk2 polo van, Fisher asked first so gets first shout at 40, then over to you Jeff if he dont want it, can deliver to cheltenham area next time over that way, Thanks for interest, the retro car guys are mad for them now loading them with accessories etc saw one round here on a 3 wheeler reliant! looked well cool

5Desmo roof rack Empty Re: Desmo roof rack 20/8/2009, 9:59 pm

Fisher

Fisher

Cool, happy with the price, but will let you know after tomorrow as I'm desperately trying to win some wheels on eBay.

6Desmo roof rack Empty Re: Desmo roof rack 21/8/2009, 7:56 pm

Fisher

Fisher

Ok, looks like I won the wheels so will have to take a pass on this. Good luck with the sale.

7Desmo roof rack Empty Re: Desmo roof rack 7/2/2010, 5:33 pm

Poloadam

Poloadam

If you still have it i will take it smile bit late but oh well Desmo roof rack 730963

8Desmo roof rack Empty Re: Desmo roof rack 8/2/2010, 8:23 pm

Taze

Taze

hiya, just saw this, yep still got it £40 can deliver to nam poss goin to club meet tom. so cud take it there if your goin, Cheers

9Desmo roof rack Empty Re: Desmo roof rack 9/2/2010, 12:51 pm

Poloadam

Poloadam

Hi err where abouts are you ? i dont think am going to the meet . If not could you post for 50 ? Cheers

10Desmo roof rack Empty Re: Desmo roof rack 9/2/2010, 7:22 pm

EGG

EGG

Hull. Christ thats a bit of a trip for a Tuesday night meet Desmo roof rack 46825 .
Compitition for Mario.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum