FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

ratty roof rack accessories,,, jerry cans

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

adz

adz

Hello guys, got some old skool jerry cans, surface rust things but with logos like shell etc.

selling them for £10 each,,, heres a pic for you smile

ratty roof rack accessories,,, jerry cans 20976_268566004845_515334845_3041643_3269726_n

ratty roof rack accessories,,, jerry cans 20976_268566009845_515334845_3041644_968412_n

cheeeeers

adz Very Happy

EGG

EGG

Are you Adz from Dubpound? If so, wheres your bug. Ain't seen it on your drive for ages. You ain't sold it have you?

adz

adz

yea man Very Happy its in my garage, took the beam out to cut things off, should be able to lower it a bit more now Very Happy lol

hows yours going? still your daily driver?

EGG

EGG

Every other day driver now. Using the wife Festa through the cold. When (if) the weather gets better will be in the bug more often.
Plus we share lifts as she works in Chelt too (Money is tight with the new house).

adz

adz

boooo fiesta, could at least get her a polo or golf lol

understandable though, im quite glad the bugs not on the road, at least the busses have heating lol.

new house,,, still local are you?

will be good to 'convoy' over to a fdk meet when i get mine back on all 4wheels Very Happy

EGG

EGG

It's her 30th this year so actually looking to get her a Polo over the next few months. ratty roof rack accessories,,, jerry cans 77324 . Nothing powerful. Just about 1.4, new-ish and a 5 door.
Can't stand the Fiesta, planning on VW only parking in my garage and on my driveway. But a Golf is a bit pricey on insurance.
Still local moved to a bigger place down Stewarts Mill so still in Abbeymead, needed somewhere warm for Phoebe at night so had to get a garage. ratty roof rack accessories,,, jerry cans 730963

adz

adz

yea its nice having a garage aint it! keeping filling mine up with shit and never being able to use it.

glad to have cleared it out properly and get the bug in there smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum