FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

alloy wheels

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1alloy wheels Empty alloy wheels 24/10/2009, 6:51 pm

alibabs

alibabs

just had my alloys sand blasted and they look mint does anyone no where i can get them chromed or polished or what lacker (spelling) i could put on them want them nice and shiny or lacker them so they stay as they are which is bare alloy

2alloy wheels Empty Re: alloy wheels 24/10/2009, 10:45 pm

weardybeardy

My father in law is a metal polisher.
Williams Metal Polishers, based on the Highfield Industrial Estate near Tewkesbury(Just off Coombe Hill).
01684 291564.
He hates doing wheels 'cos there such a pain, but if you contact him then tel him Neil sent you and I'm sure he'll sort you out with a decent price and a good job.

3alloy wheels Empty Re: alloy wheels 25/10/2009, 8:27 am

alibabs

alibabs

weardybeardy wrote:My father in law is a metal polisher.
Williams Metal Polishers, based on the Highfield Industrial Estate near Tewkesbury(Just off Coombe Hill).
01684 291564.
He hates doing wheels 'cos there such a pain, but if you contact him then tel him Neil sent you and I'm sure he'll sort you out with a decent price and a good job.
nice one cheers bud thanks a lot

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum