FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLEASE HAVE A QUICK READ.....................show dates for 2010

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

ive started to update next yrs show calendar im up to May and will finish the rest off over the next few days.
Have a read and let me know if ive screwed any oop as i started going blind after a wee while.

BRAINCELL i deleted one of your threads mrs but it was only the one dickie had asked if you wanted him to delete it PLEASE HAVE A QUICK READ.....................show dates for 2010 77324

Is the FDK Krooze 19th Sept?????

cheers
Mario PLEASE HAVE A QUICK READ.....................show dates for 2010 77324

the braincell

the braincell

THE Braincell mcmario .. THE PLEASE HAVE A QUICK READ.....................show dates for 2010 256199

DICKIE

DICKIE

Do you want a ticket for the pigs lise?? PLEASE HAVE A QUICK READ.....................show dates for 2010 77324

the braincell

the braincell

yes please Very Happy

weardybeardy

the braincell wrote:yes please Very Happy

Christ - you planning on leaving the house? wink

the braincell

the braincell

who said anything about leaving the house ???

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Mario (spellbound) wrote:ive started to update next yrs show calendar im up to May and will finish the rest off over the next few days.
Have a read and let me know if ive screwed any oop as i started going blind after a wee while.

BRAINCELL i deleted one of your threads mrs but it was only the one dickie had asked if you wanted him to delete it PLEASE HAVE A QUICK READ.....................show dates for 2010 77324

cheers
Planing on Sept 19th m8..................just tryin to get sum repor from this lot..............seems theres no shows that weekend.........mybe you can chase this lot up they will listen to you more than me PLEASE HAVE A QUICK READ.....................show dates for 2010 77324

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:THE Braincell mcmario .. THE PLEASE HAVE A QUICK READ.....................show dates for 2010 256199
PLEASE HAVE A QUICK READ.....................show dates for 2010 Icon_redface sorry THE, i was a little bit word blind by the time i wrote that message PLEASE HAVE A QUICK READ.....................show dates for 2010 16560 PLEASE HAVE A QUICK READ.....................show dates for 2010 77324

Mario

Mario

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:
Mario (spellbound) wrote:ive started to update next yrs show calendar im up to May and will finish the rest off over the next few days.

cheers
Planing on Sept 19th m8..................just tryin to get sum repor from this lot..............seems theres no shows that weekend.........mybe you can chase this lot up they will listen to you more than me PLEASE HAVE A QUICK READ.....................show dates for 2010 77324

Consider it done matey PLEASE HAVE A QUICK READ.....................show dates for 2010 77324

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Mario (spellbound) wrote:
The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:

cheers

Consider it done matey PLEASE HAVE A QUICK READ.....................show dates for 2010 77324
Well Done PLEASE HAVE A QUICK READ.....................show dates for 2010 437216

the braincell

the braincell

Do we have to have 2 to 4 threads for each event ? I know why its happened, but can we only have 1 thread at all ? please and tar PLEASE HAVE A QUICK READ.....................show dates for 2010 77324

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:Do we have to have 2 to 4 threads for each event ? I know why its happened, but can we only have 1 thread at all ? please and tar PLEASE HAVE A QUICK READ.....................show dates for 2010 77324
i will go looksee, it may have doubled up in the calendar at top of the page^^^^^ and then in the show thread PLEASE HAVE A QUICK READ.....................show dates for 2010 16560

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum