FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

anyone good at get info from the net . help please

+2
DICKIE
Toastie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

im shit at it . i need to know if a K reg Suzuki swift 1.3 AUTO should be a 3 or 4 speed box ??

HHEEEELLLLPPPP

ta

DICKIE

DICKIE

I normally just write what you have up there^^^
Just tried that and its come up a post by you anyone good at get info from the net . help please 46825 anyone good at get info from the net . help please 46825

Mario

Mario

try WIKIPEDIA or what ever its called anyone good at get info from the net . help please 77324
it came oop trumps for me wiv my scooby info i needed anyone good at get info from the net . help please 16560

dirty di

dirty di

well done bry.......your a clever clogs anyone good at get info from the net . help please 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

thanks chaps . cheers bri , my prob is even with that link i have trouble finding the info on the page cuz im a spaz . i was hopein it was a 3 speed or mine had one missing smile i think its sold tomorrow and didnt want to sell it a gear missing smile

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

I'd have been very surprised if it had been a 4 speed on a K plate car that would have been cheap from new...

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i thought it was a 3 speed but took it for a test drive today to check it was all good for the new owner and it drives lush but does rev hight for 7mph . sort of feels like it needs another gear so wanted to check . must just be the way it is , she should be very happy with it smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum