FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

Just so you know ive just subscribed to ACE(Association of Car Enthusiasts)
These are the damn fine people who are working their nuts off trying to clarify all this BIVA/VOSA/DVLA thing to do with modifying vehicles.

If people dont have the time or inclination, to join themselves, then once ive got a newsletter off them, i will copy it into a thread on the site somewhere,so you can read about any changes and how it will effect us.

This seems to have gathered a lot of pace and publicity now, so i think it's something we ALL need to watch and keep an eye on.
This link below will take you direct the their site and the pages involved,so you can looksee yourself

http://www.the-ace.org.uk/Chassis-and-Monocoque-Modification.html

cheers
Mario

P.S please just have a quick read,so you can see what the fuck is going on, i wouldnt want to see anyone caught out cos they couldnt be arsed.
If you DO NOT understand some thing then, either ask on here, we will do our best to help you (please bare in mind WE are NO experts) or look on this thread on VZI
http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=618998 This thread has LOTS of good info on it.

Please bare in mind there people on THIS sight that YOU know whose vehicle gets caught by this lot^^^^^^ ME included.

FOOTNOTE........................................................IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF SOMETHING THEN DO NOT WRITE IT IN A THREAD IN THE OPEN FORUM...............mp SOMEONE YOU THINK MAY KNOW THE ANSWER.............
ANYONE CAN READ THE POSTS ON HERE For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 16560

betsy!

betsy!

Well I'v missed this one, I wish I didn't live in my own little bubble sometimes...

Mario

Mario

betsy! wrote:Well I'v missed this one, I wish I didn't live in my own little bubble sometimes...

read it on Vee Zee Betsy please.
its a fucking BIG thread tho...............

betsy!

betsy!

Will have a nosy later or tomorrow, I need something to fill my action packed days at work :incheek:

the braincell

the braincell

Why all the fuss over this now, if it's been around for 20 odd years already confused

DICKIE

DICKIE

the braincell wrote:Why all the fuss over this now, if it's been around for 20 odd years already confused
Because dvla and vosa have not really bothered with it...
But now the oh so mighty EU are telling dvla to clamp down big time and enforce their own rules..
Nanny state shit again For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 105441 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 105441

the braincell

the braincell

EU Pee U Very Happy

DICKIE

DICKIE

the braincell wrote:EU Pee U Very Happy
For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 549614

the braincell

the braincell

it looses it's effect when you have to type it, rather than say it lol

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:Why all the fuss over this now, if it's been around for 20 odd years already confused

Lise, no matter why its reared its bloody ugly head, one thing is for sure its a bloody nightmare for ALL modified vehicles For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 867842

I cant remember what if any mods you have to your bus,but if you have made any then PLEASE have a read of the links i put up or speak to Dickie in person when you next see each other.
I wouldnt want you or anyone else to potentially run the risk of losing your bus For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 230722

Mario

Mario

i actually spoke to some old pals i hadnt seen for years today and spoke to them about this.
there reply and attitude was.......................Fuck em For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ Icon_rolleyes
and some of them run nice old fords modified etc......................

Some peeps will stick their head in the sand and mutter........it wont happen to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! until the day they are pulled For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 16560 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 867842

DICKIE

DICKIE

Mario wrote:

Lise, no matter why its reared its bloody ugly head, one thing is for sure its a bloody nightmare for ALL modified vehicles For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 867842

I cant remember what if any mods you have to your bus,but if you have made any then PLEASE have a read of the links i put up or speak to Dickie in person when you next see each other.
I wouldnt want you or anyone else to potentially run the risk of losing your bus For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 230722
Lise has now mods to worry about,just slightly lowered on a cut and turned beam For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 77324

DICKIE

DICKIE

Mario wrote:i actually spoke to some old pals i hadnt seen for years today and spoke to them about this.
there reply and attitude was.......................Fuck em For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ Icon_rolleyes

Some peeps will stick their head in the sand and mutter........it wont happen to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! until the day they are pulled For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 16560 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 867842
Wasnt that a bit like what you said the other night when i mentioned it mario For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 16560

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
Mario wrote:i actually spoke to some old pals i hadnt seen for years today and spoke to them about this.

Wasnt that a bit like what you said the other night when i mentioned it mario For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 16560
For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825
Not exactly matey but i concede i was close............my MAIN concern then,was, NOT for people to panic over it until MORE was known..im sure i said that on the phone to you For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 549614 maybe im imagining that bit For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 549614 old age n all that For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 16560 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825

one thing tho matey,if I can stop,look,read,listen and take note in such a short time then maybe a few others should For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 77324

DICKIE

DICKIE

Mario wrote:
DICKIE wrote:

For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825
Not exactly matey but i concede i was close............my MAIN concern then,was, NOT for people to panic over it until MORE was known..im sure i said that on the phone to you For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 549614 maybe im imagining that bit For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 549614 old age n all that For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 16560 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825

one thing tho matey,if I can stop,look,read,listen and take note in such a short time then maybe a few others should For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 77324
I have too,its massive news to me as im effected more than most..

mario quote: For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 16560 (im only messing mate)
Personally i am NOT gonna lose sleep over this sort
of bollox,EU fuck em,some fucking toffee nosed european money grabbing
fuckwit that dont know his arse from his elbow, will be pushing all
this shit thru!!

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
Mario wrote:
DICKIE wrote:

mario quote: For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 16560 (im only messing mate)
this shit thru!
!

For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 869774
thing is mate i still stand by that^^^^ ................let me explain why
i am NOT losing sleep over it......BUT i AM trying like crazy to work out how to keep BOTH my vehicles safe...
i cant walk into my workshop at the moment cos it will only piss me off when i look at all the brand new kit worth hundreds of pounds sat in boxes waiting to go onto/into my dubs.But i know if i DO go ahead and fit it all i am well and truly fucked For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 867842
The line i have high lighted in red i DEFFO stand by For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 16560 the cunt most prob has a prias For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 455759
still i spose i can just drive around in my 54 yr old beetle on drum brakes with NO seatbelts with 300 fucking BHP in the back cos it'll still be ok under the 8 point system For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 455759 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 549614 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825

Mate, i said the other night i really feel for you in your situation, ive even tried working out if i can sort my van and then ship stuff to you to help you....i'm more gutted for your sake rather than mine. For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 867842 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 230722
what the fuck can we do tho For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 549614
i still say fuck em,BUT, in the context of........ we will NEVER beat them(im too old and life wise to know that) so, we may aswell do what we can to take it on board and run them at their own game For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 16560

or failing that we can just bend over and take it up the arse For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 491618 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 491618 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825

DICKIE

DICKIE

Mario wrote:
DICKIE wrote:
Mario wrote:
DICKIE wrote:

this shit thru!
!

For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 869774
i am NOT losing sleep over it......BUT i AM trying like crazy to work out how to keep BOTH my vehicles safe...
i cant walk into my workshop at the moment cos it will only piss me off when i look at all the brand new kit worth hundreds of pounds sat in boxes waiting to go onto/into my dubs.But i know if i DO go ahead and fit it all i am well and truly fucked For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 867842
The line i have high lighted in red i DEFFO stand by For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 16560 the cunt most prob has a prias For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 455759
still i spose i can just drive around in my 54 yr old beetle on drum brakes with NO seatbelts with 300 fucking BHP in the back cos it'll still be ok under the 8 point system For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 455759 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 549614 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825

Mate, i said the other night i really feel for you in your situation, ive even tried working out if i can sort my van and then ship stuff to you to help you....i'm more gutted for your sake rather than mine. For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 867842 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 230722
what the fuck can we do tho For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 549614
i still say fuck em,BUT, in the context of........ we will NEVER beat them(im too old and life wise to know that) so, we may aswell do what we can to take it on board and run them at their own game For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 16560

or failing that we can just bend over and take it up the arse For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 491618 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 491618 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825
Cheers dude For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 230722

I dont know what to do with mine For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 549614

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
Mario wrote:
DICKIE wrote:
Mario wrote:
DICKIE wrote:
Mario wrote:

this shit thru!
!

Cheers dude For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 230722

I dont know what to do with mine For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 549614

To be honest Dickie if i was in YOUR shoes...............and with my never give in(stubborn) attitude.................I would start gathering replacement parts to put her back to a level where i new she would pass the 8 point test and to a level i was happy with.
DONT fuckin sell it........they win..you lose...........(plus if you do sell it i will have to come down there and give you the biggest bitch slapping of your life For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 455759 ,dont worry i will make sure ive got some of Sid's high heels on so im tall enough For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 46825 )

My idea with mine is...........................read up on the bolt on IRS way(and see if i can use some o the stuff ive already bought)
To be honest im happy to run as she is,i will just refurb my reduction boxes.
So i see me losing points on
narrowed beem
steering rack conversion
dropped spindles
to be honest i might even have to change one of them as my engine is a 1600cc n not 1500cc...

EGG

EGG

This bollox has fucked me right off, even though my bug is standard.
I like my bug standard but really like lowered, tuned etc dubs. Was gonna lower mine but can't afford to spend anymore on her. For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 491618
Do these asshole really want to make everything in life the same. Can nobody put there on stamp on there property without getting fucked over. For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 256199 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 777200 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 777200 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 744507

Mario

Mario

EGG wrote:This bollox has fucked me right off, even though my bug is standard.
I like my bug standard but really like lowered, tuned etc dubs. Was gonna lower mine but can't afford to spend anymore on her. For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 491618
Do these asshole really want to make everything in life the same. Can nobody put there on stamp on there property without getting fucked over. For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 256199 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 777200 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 777200 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 744507

seems to be the way of the world For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ Icon_rolleyes
IF you wish to modify then you REALLY need to read the 8 point rule and work out what you can do to keep in with it For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 867842
There is fuck all we can do about it really For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 867842
I cant remember everyones mods that they have done here,but Dickie and to a certain extent myself are screwed.
But,fuck em if ya cant beat em then fuckin well join them( as in make sure ya can comply with the 8 point rule)

DICKIE

DICKIE

Mario wrote:
EGG wrote:This bollox has fucked me right off, even though my bug is standard.

seems to be the way of the world For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ Icon_rolleyes
IF you wish to modify then you REALLY need to read the 8 point rule and work out what you can do to keep in with it For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 867842
There is fuck all we can do about it really For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 867842
I cant remember everyones mods that they have done here,but Dickie and to a certain extent myself are screwed.
But,fuck em if ya cant beat em then fuckin well join them( as in make sure ya can comply with the 8 point rule)
If i cant get frame horns to put mine back from irs,i wont be able to get back in the 8 For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 867842

EGG

EGG

I have to pay tax on mine as ity's a 74 so that ain't the problem. If a car is registered as Q this year then surely classic car insurance is out the window too. For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 455759
Starting to get expensive then. For YOUR info...........BIVA/VOSA............ 491618

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum