FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Test drove the split today

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Test drove the split today Empty Test drove the split today 27/3/2010, 10:00 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

And i was very pleasantly surprised with how smooth the ride was Test drove the split today 77324 Test drove the split today 77324
Its better than it was before Test drove the split today 437216 but my eyes watered with the safaris open Test drove the split today 77324

2Test drove the split today Empty Re: Test drove the split today 27/3/2010, 10:08 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

fantastic , and if you get this chap to look at it it maybe even better . did you try driving it up and down ?

3Test drove the split today Empty Re: Test drove the split today 27/3/2010, 10:32 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

TOASTIE wrote:fantastic , and if you get this chap to look at it it maybe even better . did you try driving it up and down ?
No not yet toast..its back on axle stands now as ive got a metal rubbing noise when turning right..think its the back plate rubbing the hub.

4Test drove the split today Empty Re: Test drove the split today 28/3/2010, 12:04 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

did you drive it up or down or in the middle ?

5Test drove the split today Empty Re: Test drove the split today 28/3/2010, 12:19 am

DICKIE

DICKIE

TOASTIE wrote:did you drive it up or down or in the middle ?
Down
It really was loads better than i thought riding on the leaves still Test drove the split today 77324

6Test drove the split today Empty Re: Test drove the split today 28/3/2010, 12:21 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

good good . heres a vid for you mate