FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

So who drove there aircooled to work today

+3
Mario
bullettoothtony
The Reverend Mad Cyril
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

So who drove there aircooled to work today 801300 fookin more frost on the inside when i got to the end of the street.........i had to go back So who drove there aircooled to work today 46825 So who drove there aircooled to work today 46825 So who drove there aircooled to work today 46825 So who drove there aircooled to work today 474846 an cadge a lift in So who drove there aircooled to work today 77324 So who drove there aircooled to work today 437216

bullettoothtony

Chance would be a fine thing, poor Wilbur hasn't even got his shell on...he must be freezing!

Mario

Mario

i went into work yesterday and started the split up...first time in 2 weeks AND it was fookin MINUS ELEVEN and did she start So who drove there aircooled to work today 549614 So who drove there aircooled to work today 549614

Of course she fucking DID...FIRST time aswell ... get in there So who drove there aircooled to work today 77324 So who drove there aircooled to work today 77324 So who drove there aircooled to work today 77324 So who drove there aircooled to work today 77324 So who drove there aircooled to work today 77324

P.S my split pretends to be a barrel of whisky as i store her in one of our old peat sheds at work So who drove there aircooled to work today 16560

vin van man

vin van man

spellbound wrote:i went into work yesterday and started the split up...first time in 2 weeks AND it was fookin MINUS ELEVEN and did she start So who drove there aircooled to work today 549614 So who drove there aircooled to work today 549614

Of course she fucking DID...FIRST time aswell ... get in there So who drove there aircooled to work today 77324 So who drove there aircooled to work today 77324 So who drove there aircooled to work today 77324 So who drove there aircooled to work today 77324 So who drove there aircooled to work today 77324

P.S my split pretends to be a barrel of whisky as i store her in one of our old peat sheds at work So who drove there aircooled to work today 16560

What a cool hide out! So who drove there aircooled to work today 474846

Mario

Mario

vin van man wrote:
spellbound wrote:i went into work yesterday and started the split up...first time in 2 weeks AND it was fookin MINUS ELEVEN and did she start So who drove there aircooled to work today 549614 So who drove there aircooled to work today 549614

What a cool hide out! So who drove there aircooled to work today 474846

thing is not all barrels of whisky are dove blue So who drove there aircooled to work today 455759 So who drove there aircooled to work today 46825 So who drove there aircooled to work today 46825 So who drove there aircooled to work today 46825 So who drove there aircooled to work today 46825

DICKIE

DICKIE

Not me,ive finished work ha ha ha So who drove there aircooled to work today 437216 So who drove there aircooled to work today 437216 So who drove there aircooled to work today 46825

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

bullettoothtony wrote:Chance would be a fine thing, poor Wilbur hasn't even got his shell on...he must be freezing!
Bless im So who drove there aircooled to work today 474846

dicky mint

dicky mint

DICKIE wrote:Not me,ive finished work ha ha ha So who drove there aircooled to work today 437216 So who drove there aircooled to work today 437216 So who drove there aircooled to work today 46825

nor i,
i finished last friday So who drove there aircooled to work today 77324

and jerry has a blat fattery So who drove there aircooled to work today 574558

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i haven't even seen my buggy for months .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum