FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

So, i just drove......

+8
negawskloV
the braincell
greenfyre
EGG
vin van man
DICKIE
H
Crags
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1So, i just drove...... Empty So, i just drove...... 14/7/2009, 9:56 pm

Crags

all the way home with me handbrake on. So thats why she felt sluggish then Rolling Eyes
The rear wheels are red hot and it stinks so bad!
Someone revoke my license before i do any real damage!

2So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 14/7/2009, 9:59 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Dude... sad

3So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 14/7/2009, 10:25 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

You donger carzzy

4So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 14/7/2009, 10:27 pm

vin van man

vin van man

You were just bedding the brakes in! smile

We have all done it sometime or another! Very Happy

5So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 15/7/2009, 6:43 am

EGG

EGG

Smelt burning following you back carzzy

6So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 15/7/2009, 9:49 am

greenfyre

greenfyre

bugger!! i do that kind of thing all the time!!

that prob doesnt make you feel any better does it?!! lol

7So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 15/7/2009, 11:59 am

the braincell

the braincell

I think I've done it too, nearly went into the back of mr nice on the way to bug jam when I did try to brake ! lol

8So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 15/7/2009, 12:16 pm

Crags

She drove to work ok this morning so no harm done but i guess i'll be replacing the rear shoes a bit earlier than anticipated....Im such a dick lol

9So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 15/7/2009, 12:20 pm

Crags

EGG wrote:Smelt burning following you back carzzy

We could start a new motorsport, see who gets back fastest with their hand brake on Very Happy , you wouldnt have to worry about your dodgy handling then lol

10So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 15/7/2009, 12:26 pm

EGG

EGG

Do need to sort that, feels like i'm driving on custard Very Happy

11So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 15/7/2009, 12:39 pm

negawskloV

negawskloV

the braincell wrote:I think I've done it too, nearly went into the back of mr nice on the way to bug jam when I did try to brake ! lol

is that why you have to check that you've not left it on every 5 minutes when you're driving? wink

12So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 15/7/2009, 12:44 pm

the braincell

the braincell

I thought I checked more often than that ! lol

13So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 15/7/2009, 12:45 pm

negawskloV

negawskloV

I edited it from every 30 seconds wink lol

14So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 15/7/2009, 4:05 pm

Hairy~man

Hairy~man

just a quick question while the subject is about breaks and funny smells..

What would cause a burning rubbery smell, possibly from the front of the camper..? I have no sense of smell but my friends have noticed it a a few times now.. would it have anything to do with the breaks.?

15So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 15/7/2009, 4:08 pm

negawskloV

negawskloV

more likely tyre rubbing than brakes by the sound of it. you'd know about a problem with brakes through other symptoms before you noticed any 'smell' from them I expect

16So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 15/7/2009, 6:27 pm

Crags

Yeah like the bus not going very fast even when your flooring it lol

17So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 15/7/2009, 6:30 pm

negawskloV

negawskloV

lol

18So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 15/7/2009, 6:54 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

negawskloV wrote:more likely tyre rubbing than brakes by the sound of it. you'd know about a problem with brakes through other symptoms before you noticed any 'smell' from them I expect
Wouldnt be tyre rub on hairymans,its 43ft off the floor lol lol

19So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 15/7/2009, 7:00 pm

Crags

DICKIE wrote:
negawskloV wrote:more likely tyre rubbing than brakes by the sound of it. you'd know about a problem with brakes through other symptoms before you noticed any 'smell' from them I expect
Ahh so thats what the rope ladder to the cab is for?

20So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 15/7/2009, 7:23 pm

negawskloV

negawskloV

DICKIE wrote:

lol I was thinking could be rubbing on the inner wing if not set up right... dunno much about skips T3s though tbh

21So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 15/7/2009, 9:29 pm

Hairy~man

Hairy~man

I like people to look up to me for starters and I like perving into cars waiting at the lights driven by lovely looking ladies.. so no slammin' it for me...lol

Would it be coz the tracking is out do you think.?

22So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 15/7/2009, 9:53 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Hairy~man wrote:I like people to look up to me for starters and I like perving into cars waiting at the lights driven by lovely looking ladies.. so no slammin' it for me...lol

Good call lol lol

23So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 16/7/2009, 9:11 am

the braincell

the braincell

I had a horrid dream last night ! I was at a show and went to a chippy to get fish n chips (chippy chap was selling used but washed plastic forks to eats chips with for 20p) and the fish was the size of a teabag), got back to the bus, but it wasn't there ! So I went on a bus hunt, involving going on a train too confused I was convinced that my handbrake had failed and the bus had rolled away.

Sooo ...I borrowed spams bus and drove it out of the show looking for my bus (she was in her bus to, looking for something), but then, as I was going down a hill, the handbrake came off in my hand ! affraid I paniced, possibly because I was trying to drive the bus from the passenger seat, I didn't crash the bus tho ! Very Happy, I made some rather nifty swerves to go round corners, and then I woke up Very Happy I hadn't even had a drink last night ! lol

24So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 16/7/2009, 9:35 am

weardybeardy

the braincell wrote:I had a horrid dream last night ! I was at a show and went to a chippy to get fish n chips (chippy chap was selling used but washed plastic forks to eats chips with for 20p) and the fish was the size of a teabag), got back to the bus, but it wasn't there ! So I went on a bus hunt, involving going on a train too confused I was convinced that my handbrake had failed and the bus had rolled away.

Sooo ...I borrowed spams bus and drove it out of the show looking for my bus (she was in her bus to, looking for something), but then, as I was going down a hill, the handbrake came off in my hand ! affraid I paniced, possibly because I was trying to drive the bus from the passenger seat, I didn't crash the bus tho ! Very Happy, I made some rather nifty swerves to go round corners, and then I woke up Very Happy I hadn't even had a drink last night ! lol

From dream moods.com

To dream that you are driving a car, denotes your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate from one stage of your life to another. Consider how smooth or rough the car ride is. If you are driving the car, then you are taking an active role in the way your life is going. However, if you are the passenger, then you are taking a passive role. If you are in the backseat of the car, then it indicates that you are putting yourself down and are allowing others to take over. This may be a result of low self-esteem or low self-confidence. Overall, this dream symbol is an indication of your dependence and degree of control you have on your life.

To dream that you car has been stolen, indicates that you are being stripped of your identity. This may relate to losing your job, a failed relationship, or some situation which has played a significant role in your identity and who you are as a person.

To dream that your car is overheating, suggests that you are expending too much energy and need to slow down or run the risk of becoming burnt out. You may be taking on more than you can handle. It is time to take a breather.

To see a parked car in your dream, suggests that you need to turn your efforts and energies elsewhere. You may be needlessly spending your energy in a fruitless endeavor. Alternatively, a parked car may symbolize your need to stop and enjoy life. To dream that you cannot find where you parked your car, suggests that you do not know where you want to go in life.

To dream that you are almost hit by a car, suggests that your lifestyle, beliefs or goals may be in conflict with another's. It may also be symbolic of a jolting experience or injured pride. To dream that you are unable to roll up the windows of your car, suggests that you are showing some hesitation and reservation about the direction that you are taking in life or the path that you have chosen.

To dream that you are unable to roll up the windows of your car, suggests that you are showing some hesitation and reservation about the direction that you are taking in life or the path that you have chosen.

25So, i just drove...... Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 16/7/2009, 9:58 am

the braincell

the braincell

Interesting.... And the plastic chippy forks (which I refused to buy) means what ? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum