FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

10 stone at 5 years old

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2shock Re: 10 stone at 5 years old 14/4/2010, 10:12 pm

dirty di

dirty di

its horrid, surely the parents must realise before they get so big that they must watch everything their children eat, i haven't watched it all so i hope you recorded it toast

3shock Re: 10 stone at 5 years old 14/4/2010, 10:59 pm

adz

adz

watched it last nite, fuckin parent was stupid, she was giving him healthy food, like potato, peas, broccoli, that kind of stuff, but the plate full was MASSIVE. the producer was like 'i see your giving him healthy food thats good, but dont you think the problem is the size of the portions' she just came back with 'no its not a problem'

stupid woman, she didnt seem to want to contemplate anyones ideas. this kids portions wer bigger than what i'd eat and im a greedy bastard lol

4shock Re: 10 stone at 5 years old 14/4/2010, 11:27 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i not watched it all as i no i wont be able to sit through it twice and di wants to see it but just the bits i have seem have wound me up . the poor kids . the program should of been called Fuckin Moron perunts . i no not all theses sort of problems are the perunts folt but imo a lot are ,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum