FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help for Bristol Please...........

+5
adz
Toastie
weardybeardy
the braincell
Mario
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Mario

Mario

Howdy doody folks.................. Help for Bristol Please........... 77324

sorry to be an arse but i needs help or confirmation on a few things please........

Weardybeardy has kindly offered to lend me a load of camping gear,but, i need someone to bring it to Brizzle.......can anyone help me out please???

Next,
i Think Lazyboy( Matt) was gonna pick me oop from the hairport but im not sure if he is for definite.I have sent him an MP but not had a reply as yet.........again cany anyone help please????

I dont mean to be an arse here, but with me flying down i am REALLY limited on baggage ( i am actually gonna be wearing extra clothes on the flight to save space in my wee bag Help for Bristol Please........... 46825 Help for Bristol Please........... 46825 Help for Bristol Please........... 16560 )

ANY help is GREATLY appreciated and a big sloppy kiss pint awaits any helpers Help for Bristol Please........... 77324 Help for Bristol Please........... 77324 Help for Bristol Please........... 77324

fanking you LOTS............

Mario Help for Bristol Please........... 77324 Help for Bristol Please........... 77324 Help for Bristol Please........... 77324

the braincell

the braincell

I wont be there til late as I wont get home from work til 6. Then gotta shower and generally fart-arse rond before leaving. If no one else can get yor stff there before me, I'll take it, bt yo prolly wont have it til 9pm at the earliest.

weardybeardy

What time do you need to be at the airport on Monday matey?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

dickies taking you stuff aint he ? ., what time do you land ?

adz

adz

il help out where i can! not sure how as i cant do any airport runs but yea lol, if u need any stuff chuckin in my car its no worries smile

Mario

Mario

Arrival time at Brizzle airport is......................16.55pm on the friday.....................

and take of on the monday at.......................13.45pm...............

Toast ive not heard from Dickie so i cant remember if he is picking up the camping stuff.................i do know he is getting me my food n booze Help for Bristol Please........... 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

sure he said he would on another thread . no worrys if not as we all very close and one of us will glab stuff or wb could pop it to one of us .

just need to find out if mat or vin are still pickin you up . but dont worry one way or another we will get you .

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:sure he said he would on another thread . no worrys if not as we all very close and one of us will glab stuff or wb could pop it to one of us .

just need to find out if mat or vin are still pickin you up . but dont worry one way or another we will get you .

ok mate thanks Help for Bristol Please........... 77324

WHERE is Dickie anyways Help for Bristol Please........... 549614 Help for Bristol Please........... 549614 is he in hiding or summin Help for Bristol Please........... 549614

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

his on holiday for the week . has gone down to the cost .all rite for some aint it smile

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:his on holiday for the week . has gone down to the cost .all rite for some aint it smile

ooooooh holiday..............im on one of them the end o next week Help for Bristol Please........... 77324 and the 1st 4 days of it im spending wiv YOU lot Help for Bristol Please........... 77324

weardybeardy

Mario wrote:Arrival time at Brizzle airport is......................16.55pm on the friday.....................

Toast ive not heard from Dickie so i cant remember if he is picking up the camping stuff.................i do know he is getting me my food n booze Help for Bristol Please........... 77324

Mario
I'll get the camping kit to Dickie in time. We've got a club met next Wednesday so will see him there.
What time do you need to be at the airport on Monday? Do they need you to check in 2 hours before?

Mario

Mario

weardybeardy wrote:
Mario wrote:Arrival time at Brizzle airport is......................16.55pm on the friday.....................

Mario
I'll get the camping kit to Dickie in time. We've got a club met next Wednesday so will see him there.
What time do you need to be at the airport on Monday? Do they need you to check in 2 hours before?

Im not sure on how long before for check in time mate. i wll try n looksee later on.......the way i see it your driving so your in charge matey Help for Bristol Please........... 77324

weardybeardy

Mario wrote: .......the way i see it your driving so your in charge matey Help for Bristol Please........... 77324

But I dont want you to miss your flight / check in and then have to drive you back to Elgin!!! Help for Bristol Please........... 16560

Mario

Mario

weardybeardy wrote:
Mario wrote: .......the way i see it your driving so your in charge matey Help for Bristol Please........... 77324

But I dont want you to miss your flight / check in and then have to drive you back to Elgin!!! Help for Bristol Please........... 16560

Help for Bristol Please........... 46825 Help for Bristol Please........... 46825 Help for Bristol Please........... 46825 i will check right now fella Help for Bristol Please........... 77324

an hour before hand matey Help for Bristol Please........... 16560

vin van man

vin van man

Sorry have been very distant, how are you getting on mario?

I may have the day off on that Friday if you are stuck, at worst will do a half day but finish 18.30!

But might say bugger it and have whole day of and pick up kids from school at 3.15 then will be free!

Bristol airport is a pain as not in Bristol but it is not a problem for the vin clan!

What's happening on the Monday?

vin van man

vin van man

Pm me your mobile

vin van man

vin van man

Number!

Mario

Mario

vin van man wrote:Number!

Sorry fella...................im just outta my bed as im on night shift sending you my mobile number now fella....

Mario

Mario

mobile number sent

vin van man

vin van man

Cool I will text you tommorrow as up early at 5am got a pool test so I can keep my job!

Mario

Mario

vin van man wrote:Cool I will text you tommorrow as up early at 5am got a pool test so I can keep my job!

No worries Vin.

I finish work at 7am and will be outta my bed about 5pm ish 2morro evein.
cheers matey Help for Bristol Please........... 77324

P.S good luck wiv da test

DICKIE

DICKIE

God you worry like a pink frilly skirted girl Mcmario Help for Bristol Please........... 491618 Help for Bristol Please........... 491618

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:God you worry like a pink frilly skirted girl Mcmario Help for Bristol Please........... 491618 Help for Bristol Please........... 491618

Help for Bristol Please........... 46825 Help for Bristol Please........... 46825
i just like to be organised matey Help for Bristol Please........... 77324
Dont forget i used to be a military man so everfink is planned to the finest detail Help for Bristol Please........... 46825 Help for Bristol Please........... 46825 Help for Bristol Please........... 66342

the braincell

the braincell

Mario wrote:
DICKIE wrote:God you worry like a pink frilly skirted girl Mcmario Help for Bristol Please........... 491618 Help for Bristol Please........... 491618

Help for Bristol Please........... 46825 Help for Bristol Please........... 46825
Dont forget i used to be a military man so everfink is planned to the finest detail Help for Bristol Please........... 46825 Help for Bristol Please........... 46825 Help for Bristol Please........... 66342

Well then, Yo've fcked p big time by asking any of s to carry owt any military precision plans ! Help for Bristol Please........... 396852

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:
Mario wrote:

Well then, Yo've fcked p big time by asking any of s to carry owt any military precision plans ! Help for Bristol Please........... 396852

Help for Bristol Please........... 46825 Help for Bristol Please........... 46825 Help for Bristol Please........... 46825 Help for Bristol Please........... 46825 Help for Bristol Please........... 46825

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum