FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help for Bristol Please...........

+5
adz
Toastie
weardybeardy
the braincell
Mario
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

weardybeardy

Right then, northern bollocks......
I have packed into the boot of my car

1 x small tent ( checked the poles and pegs are there also)
2 x sleeping bags ( in case you get all coldy!)
1 x double air bed mattress
1 x 12v pump to inflate said mattress
1 x camping chair

I will take it all to the club meet tomorrow and offload onto Rich.
If you need a borrow of anything else, let me know before tomorrow evening.

Have a good weekend and I will try and give you a call to arrange Sunday night beers. I aim to be leaving Devon about 6ish and it will be a couple of hours run, so even with a few delays I should be back by 9

DICKIE

DICKIE

My only problem weardy is i wont be in the split tomorrow,as its got no throttle pedal at the moment..
The hinge on mine snapped the night before i came home,so i had to cable tie the pedal together to get home.
parts should be with me tomorrow but wont be able to fit it untill thursday night

talk about tight going Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i can get it from meet to the split if you dont get it to rich before the meet .

Mario

Mario

weardybeardy wrote:Right then, northern bollocks......
I have packed into the boot of my car

1 x small tent ( checked the poles and pegs are there also)
2 x sleeping bags ( in case you get all coldy!)
1 x double air bed mattress
1 x 12v pump to inflate said mattress
1 x camping chair

I will take it all to the club meet tomorrow and offload onto Rich.
If you need a borrow of anything else, let me know before tomorrow evening.

Have a good weekend and I will try and give you a call to arrange Sunday night beers. I aim to be leaving Devon about 6ish and it will be a couple of hours run, so even with a few delays I should be back by 9

DICKIE wrote:My only problem weardy is i wont be in the split tomorrow,as its got no throttle pedal at the moment..
The hinge on mine snapped the night before i came home,so i had to cable tie the pedal together to get home.
parts should be with me tomorrow but wont be able to fit it untill thursday night

talk about tight going Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 77324

TOASTIE wrote:i can get it from meet to the split if you dont get it to rich before the meet .

Neil,Dickie,Toastie and Kev(Vin Van Man) and Lise.......

THANKYOU folks i REALLY appreciate all this help,without it i wouldnt be able to do this weekend Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 230722 Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 230722 Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 230722 Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 77324
I am SOO lookin forward to this break for various reasons, a few of them personal, and without ALL of your kindness and selflessness it wouldnt be possible....

THANKYOU folks THANKYOU

Mario Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 77324 Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 77324

Mario

Mario

and before anyone does it.....you can fuck off with the Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 491618 Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 491618 Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 491618

Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 77324 Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 77324

DICKIE

DICKIE

I want paying for it mcmario Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 46825 Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 869774

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:I want paying for it mcmario Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 46825 Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 869774

oh that reminds me mate, did you get the txt i sent you last night????

DICKIE

DICKIE

Mario wrote:
DICKIE wrote:I want paying for it mcmario Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 46825 Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 869774

Yes mate.
Im not doing the shop untill thursday night Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 16560

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
Mario wrote:

Yes mate.
Im not doing the shop untill thursday night Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 16560

ok matey..................just let me know when you know how much i owe..then i can take the SCOTTISH notes down for you Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 77324 Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 77324

Fat (ish) Paul

Mario, if you're struggling for a lift from the airport i can pick you up if needs be Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 730963

what time are the rest of you planning being at that show?

Mario

Mario

Fat (ish) Paul wrote:Mario, if you're struggling for a lift from the airport i can pick you up if needs be Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 730963

Thankyou Paul,tis kind of you to offer matey.
Vin Van (Kev) is gonna pick me up tho..... Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 77324 Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 77324

Fat (ish) Paul

Mario wrote:
Fat (ish) Paul wrote:Mario, if you're struggling for a lift from the airport i can pick you up if needs be Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 730963

Thankyou Paul,tis kind of you to offer matey.
Vin Van (Kev) is gonna pick me up tho..... Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 77324 Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 77324

cool Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 730963

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

me and di will be by 7 .

Fat (ish) Paul

TOASTIE wrote:me and di will be by 7 .

Have you booked club camping or is it turn up an see?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

no idea mate smile

Fat (ish) Paul

TOASTIE wrote:no idea mate smile

Winner Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 46825

I'll be there about 5 ish, I've got dickies number Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 730963

DICKIE

DICKIE

weve not bothered with club camping this time,you only really need to book for club displays.

Fat (ish) Paul

DICKIE wrote:weve not bothered with club camping this time,you only really need to book for club displays.

Hello, you're alive, i've been trying to call you Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 730963

DICKIE

DICKIE

You will be there before us then paul..
Try not to find a pitch miles away this time Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 46825 Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 16560

Fat (ish) Paul

DICKIE wrote:You will be there before us then paul..
Try not to find a pitch miles away this time Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 46825 Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 16560

If you like i sort out a nice big pitch, how many are you expecting?

DICKIE

DICKIE

I reckon about 10 to be safe Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 77324

weardybeardy

Rich
Dropped some firewood off at your flat earlier.
camp fire

Did your new pedal arrive?

DICKIE

DICKIE

Cheers neil,your a star...

Well the pedal came from machine 7 but the other bits to fit with it that machine 7 didnt do,have not arrived yet..
Hopefully tomorrow.
Its only a matter of drilling the holes in the floor and fitting it

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:Cheers neil,your a star...

Well the pedal came from machine 7 but the other bits to fit with it that machine 7 didnt do,have not arrived yet..
Hopefully tomorrow.
Its only a matter of drilling the holes in the floor and fitting it

talk about cutting it fine Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 455759 Help for Bristol Please........... - Page 2 455759

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

thats standard practice round these parts

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum