FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

TESTER..........................My LEXUS IS 200.....................................TESTER

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

Right then folks,

being as im soon to have my Oval back on the road and will become my daily i am gonna be looking to sell/swap my present daily.
I would like feedback please, on what you think of the car itself and the price i am gonna put it up for.
The reason i want feedback on the price is because there IS a difference between where you lot are and where i live in scotland.

Right then the motah itself............

It's a 51 plate...Lexus IS200 Auto.
2 litre 6 cylinder.
Brand new 18 inch wheels
she has about 91k on the clock.
FSH.
Cam belt changed last year.
Leather/suede interior.
Full elect package on it. ie, traction control, snow control, cruise control.elec windows. elec sunroof.heated seats.6 cd autochanger.elec mirrors.Air con.New front discs
There will,no doubt, be stuff ive forgotten.
Generally the car is in good nick,the odd stone chip here n there.I look after my motors and this is no different.It has given me faultless driving and is a real joy to drive.

anyways a few pics to see what you think. I will do more once i decide to put her oop for sale for real.
TESTER..........................My LEXUS IS 200.....................................TESTER DSC01576
TESTER..........................My LEXUS IS 200.....................................TESTER DSC01573
TESTER..........................My LEXUS IS 200.....................................TESTER DSC01575

I am thinking of putting her up around the £3,600 mark....................or.............SWAP for a project karman ghia.

what do ya reckon??? please add comments so i know how far orf the mark i am money wise...

cheers peoples

Mario TESTER..........................My LEXUS IS 200.....................................TESTER 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin