FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

LEXUS IS200 Automatic................................For sale...............Swap...............Part-ex.................

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

Right bein as me n Sid are lookin at moving into da hills im gonna need to change my motah.....

For now this Ad is more of a see what i get offered as i dont need to sell right now.

If there are any serious parties interested then i will get a more detailed picture list loaded up.

About the car.............

She is a 2 litre straight six on an auto box.Petrol.
2001 on a 51 plate.
She has got service history but ive lost service sheet from when i had her serviced last year(i will try n find this)
She has just over 95k on the clock(last service at 84(ish)k and timing belt WAS changed then.
She has new front discs n pads.
Leather/suede interior.
6 cd changer.
snow control
traction control
sport mode.
Air con.
18 inch Alloy wheels(non standard)
Elec windows
Elec mirrors
Elec sunroof

The car is clean all round with the odd stone chip/scratch(mainly bonnet) but nothing serious.

As most people that know me will vouch, i dont fuck my motors around,i look after them so this is a tidy motor and very nice to drive.

Anyways some pics of da motor.

LEXUS IS200 Automatic................................For sale...............Swap...............Part-ex................. DSC01575
LEXUS IS200 Automatic................................For sale...............Swap...............Part-ex................. DSC01576
LEXUS IS200 Automatic................................For sale...............Swap...............Part-ex................. DSC01573

Like i say if needed i will do more pics but please bare with me as i'm not too well at the mo.

Price wise.....................in all honesty ive always struggled to put a value on this car.
Ive seen them as much as 5k,which in my opinion is bollox.
So, i am gonna punt this up at £3,200 ONO

OR

I will do a SWAP on a diesel motor of similar value preferably a skoda 4x4 tdi maybe a golf tdi.
I am gonna be needing to travel thru country roads in ALL weather so need summin i know will get me there and have decent miles to the gallon

OR

I will do a part ex on the same type of car as i said oop there^^^ with cash my way.

DONT be afraid to offer/deal/haggle/barter i am gleek and lurve a good haggle so like i say dont be afraid i can only say no.

I am NOT desperate to sell,so can be flexible on time to help folk out.

Cheers for now

Mario Very Happy

Mario

Mario

dicky mint wrote:whats a "gleek" ? lol

Greek wink lol lol

Mario

Mario

Toastie wrote:LEXUS IS200 Automatic................................For sale...............Swap...............Part-ex................. Kebab_1247406c

hallo everybody peeps lol lol lol

Mario

Mario

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
been offered a deal on an L200 mitsubishi double cab pickup wink

dicky mint

dicky mint

Mario wrote:mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

good truck, i had a 99 model one for three years when on the trees. think it had done around the 250k mark when work changed them for fuckin landrover defenders carzzy .
comfy, quite nippy and look good too. tyres wernt cheap if i remember right. i spose its the 2.5 diesel. they dont tow weight too well mind. had three clutches in mine from towing the chipper and water bowser for spraying.

Mario

Mario

dicky mint wrote:
Mario wrote:mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

good truck, i had a 99 model one for three years when on the trees. think it had done around the 250k mark when work changed them for fuckin landrover defenders carzzy .
comfy, quite nippy and look good too. tyres wernt cheap if i remember right. i spose its the 2.5 diesel. they dont tow weight too well mind. had three clutches in mine from towing the chipper and water bowser for spraying.

thanks for the info dude Very Happy

and yup its the 2.5 Very Happy

Mario

Mario

Just been out and got some more pics of the car.

Just realised i didnt mention tax n test.......both til Feb 2011.

LEXUS IS200 Automatic................................For sale...............Swap...............Part-ex................. DSC02107
LEXUS IS200 Automatic................................For sale...............Swap...............Part-ex................. DSC02108

Interior.

LEXUS IS200 Automatic................................For sale...............Swap...............Part-ex................. DSC02109
LEXUS IS200 Automatic................................For sale...............Swap...............Part-ex................. DSC02110
LEXUS IS200 Automatic................................For sale...............Swap...............Part-ex................. DSC02111
LEXUS IS200 Automatic................................For sale...............Swap...............Part-ex................. DSC02112
LEXUS IS200 Automatic................................For sale...............Swap...............Part-ex................. DSC02113

Miles on da clock
LEXUS IS200 Automatic................................For sale...............Swap...............Part-ex................. DSC02114

Engine bay..

LEXUS IS200 Automatic................................For sale...............Swap...............Part-ex................. DSC02115

Label recording when i had timing belt changed.
LEXUS IS200 Automatic................................For sale...............Swap...............Part-ex................. DSC02116

and the honesty shots........the only areas on the car that i consider to be bad.

Stone chip on front of bonnet.....my finger gives an idea of size.

LEXUS IS200 Automatic................................For sale...............Swap...............Part-ex................. DSC02117

and to the left of that^^^ shot some smaller ones.

LEXUS IS200 Automatic................................For sale...............Swap...............Part-ex................. DSC02118

and finally small rust spot on driver side rear arch.

LEXUS IS200 Automatic................................For sale...............Swap...............Part-ex................. DSC02119

Mario

Mario

SOLD................OR I SHOULD SAY SWAPPED..............FOR A NICE 2001 MK4 GOLF TDI 1.9 Very Happy Very Happy

now ALL of my motors are Vee Dubs carzzy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum