FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

don't know if i'll ever get behind the wheel of my bug again :(

+6
oilyT
DICKIE
alibabs
Toastie
Kimbo
Tankgirl-Sully
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Tankgirl-Sully

Tankgirl-Sully

Thanx to a fellow VDubber me and my 2 lil boys could have been killed due to his stupidity!!!!!!
Had a dubber help me out doing work on my car, and the idiot didn't tighten the bolts on my rear wheels and i have been driving around for the past 5 days with my kids in the car,
After only passing my test last tuesday and finally getting the confidence to drive on busyier roads i took my youngest son out for a drive around Leeds and after a whole days drving we called in somewhere for a bite to eat, while pulling out of the car park one of the rear wheels fell off, luckily no one was hurt and it could have happened at a worse time and could have ended a lot differently!!!!!

Kimbo

Kimbo

Hope you are all ok? It wasn't somebody trying to steal your wheels?

Tankgirl-Sully

Tankgirl-Sully

we are fine thankfully!!!! No one was trying to pinch them it was a bloke who was meant to be helping me out while i was doing work to Sully, He'ld done it before but had asured me he had put them on properly this time.

I hate to think that this is due to the fact i told him i wasn't interested in him romantically and he has done this to spite me, especially since my kids were in the car

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

glad your all ok ,

alibabs

alibabs

what a muppet glad all is well smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

Is that him in your avatar??
please dont let it put you off driving you bug,it could happen in any car Very Happy wink

Tankgirl-Sully

Tankgirl-Sully

sully ain't so good thou, not completely ruined but will need some work...

no thats not him it's me lol think i'm gonna try get him on road again as fast as i can other wise longer i leave it the more nervous i'll be!!!

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

lol , get it on the road asap and maybe take it somewhere for a pre mot or even a full one , or even a local small place for a good look over , dont let this roun the bug for you , mite cost you £50 to get confidence back in it but it will be worth it smile lets hope it was a genuine mistake the bloke made , it would be nice to think people are that cuntish

Last edited by Toastie on 16/11/2010, 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tankgirl-Sully

Tankgirl-Sully

Image hosted by servimg.com" alt=""/>

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

you could pull that out and be back on the road in half hour if the wheel is ok

DICKIE

DICKIE

Sorry lol ..
The short hair made it look like a bloke
Your gonna have to post up a pic of yourself now wink (naked would be good) wink

Tankgirl-Sully

Tankgirl-Sully

the bolts he has put back on all the wheels are too small, yeah i could bang it out but could happen again to any of the wheels, yeah wheel looks fine!!!

hahaha i'll see what i can do wink

alibabs

alibabs

kat did he change the bolts then for some reason?

Tankgirl-Sully

Tankgirl-Sully

[quote="DICKIE"]Sorry lol ..
Your gonna have to post up a pic of yourself now wink (naked would be good) wink

Do i really look like a bloke? the hair is blue now lol
don't know if i'll ever get behind the wheel of my bug again :( Spa50010

Tankgirl-Sully

Tankgirl-Sully

alibabs wrote:kat did he change the bolts then for some reason?

no he was having a look at some holes behind the wheel, i thought needed welding.

alibabs

alibabs

o sorry thought by the way iraed it HE had changed the bolts so they was to short anyway. flip me ive just thrown 2 rear wings out aswell

DICKIE

DICKIE

[quote="Tankgirl-Sully"]
DICKIE wrote:Sorry lol ..

Do i really look like a bloke? the hair is blue now lol
don't know if i'll ever get behind the wheel of my bug again :( Spa50010
No no and no..not at all..
You look fucking lovely if you ask me wink
Youve got even more lip piercings than me lol

DICKIE

DICKIE

Oops,have i scared Kat off carzzy

Tankgirl-Sully

Tankgirl-Sully

no u didn't scare me off lol

Toastie wrote: lol , get it on the road asap and maybe take it somewhere for a pre mot or even a full one , or even a local small place for a good look over , dont let this roun the bug for you , mite cost you £50 to get confidence back in it but it will be worth it smile lets hope it was a genuine mistake the bloke made , it would be nice to think people are that cuntish

he is deffinately a cunt, after i rang him and told him want had happened, his response in a msg tonight is that 'i'm childish and rude... and that this happened to show i can't always get my own way and i should never contact him again'

DICKIE

DICKIE

Tankgirl-Sully wrote:no u didn't scare me off lol

Toastie wrote: lol , get it on the road asap and maybe take it somewhere for a pre mot or even a full one , or even a local small place for a good look over , dont let this roun the bug for you , mite cost you £50 to get confidence back in it but it will be worth it smile lets hope it was a genuine mistake the bloke made , it would be nice to think people are that cuntish

he is deffinately a cunt, after i rang him and told him want had happened, his response in a msg tonight is that 'i'm childish and rude... and that this happened to show i can't always get my own way and i should never contact him again'
Whaaat :eek:
What a fucking prick..it almost does sound like hes got a bit more of a motive.
Your better off without him around by the sounds.Maybe ask on vzi if theres anyone local who could give you a hand every so often,shame you not closer down here,theres plenty of us who would help.
Dont give up on the bug though Kat,it will be so worth it when its all ok..and the kids will love it.
A first cars always shit scary anyway,so something going wrong like this will always knock your confidence loads,just get back into and persevere.
Good luck Very Happy Very Happy

Tankgirl-Sully

Tankgirl-Sully

we haven't been friends for a few months after he let me and kids down when he was meant to be driving us to a show and i'ld refused to share my tent with him... and after i refused to buy all the food, his beer and pay for the petrol for him to take us and tow his beach buggy to sell at the show, lol piss taking cunt!!!

someone is coming tomorrow to take a look and see if we can bash the wing back out and then take it for a test drive just to make sure everything is working, first priority is new bolts for all the wheels as they are all too short!!!

alibabs

alibabs

childish and rude for asking for a bit of help? and refuseing his advances ! run the prick over lol lol ........................keep going tho kat my boy is 3 and he loves the red bug wink and going to a couple of shows

DICKIE

DICKIE

Cool,glad its all getting sorted..you wont regret it Very Happy

wheels bolts should be about 15mm thread going into the hub as minimum.
I know what its like for a wheel to come off.
One of my front wheels came off on the split on a dual carriageway...but that was my fault lol

oilyT

oilyT

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sounds like a don't know if i'll ever get behind the wheel of my bug again :( 9VHPGCA1B297QCA2V47UACAELWP09CACS363GCAUKUC5BCAE0OUXBCAVT4APLCAL0Q7L2CAB4E7ZRCAB0DCEYCABR5ROBCABN81KKCA1HMJ84CA10906SCAZVUGMCCAOWB28HCAC2XHP to me. smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

A

don't know if i'll ever get behind the wheel of my bug again :( 2005_04_02_sjb_cock

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum