FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

don't know if i'll ever get behind the wheel of my bug again :(

+6
oilyT
DICKIE
alibabs
Toastie
Kimbo
Tankgirl-Sully
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Tankgirl-Sully

Tankgirl-Sully

well i'm looking at the mo for some new ones, where would be best to get em from..???

jeez i'm so glad it didn't happen while i was on the dual carriage way lol

he'll get whats coming to him... and if i ever see him at a show in the future, i'll kick the shit outta him, see i'm not like him i couldn't take it out on the car, especially as it could endanger other road users, i'ld just take his knee caps off and then he'ld never be able to drive again!!!! lol :evil: lol

Mario

Mario

[quote="DICKIE"]
Tankgirl-Sully wrote:
DICKIE wrote:Sorry lol ..
The short hair made it look like a bloke
Your gonna have to post up a pic of yourself now wink (naked would be good) wink

Do i really look like a bloke? the hair is blue now lol
don't know if i'll ever get behind the wheel of my bug again :( - Page 2 Spa50010
No no and no..not at all..
You look fucking lovely if you ask me wink
Youve got even more lip piercings than me lol

Im luvvin and im mean LUVVIN them tats Very Happy Cool

Tankgirl-Sully wrote:no u didn't scare me off lol

Toastie wrote: lol , get it on the road asap and maybe take it somewhere for a pre mot or even a full one , or even a local small place for a good look over , dont let this roun the bug for you , mite cost you £50 to get confidence back in it but it will be worth it smile lets hope it was a genuine mistake the bloke made , it would be nice to think people are that cuntish

he is deffinately a cunt, after i rang him and told him want had happened, his response in a msg tonight is that 'i'm childish and rude... and that this happened to show i can't always get my own way and i should never contact him again'

what an utter cuntish attitude to have........

DICKIE

DICKIE

Mario wrote:

Im luvvin and im mean LUVVIN them tits Very Happy Cool

You bloody perv mario and your married lol

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
Mario wrote:

Im luvvin and im mean LUVVIN them tits Very Happy Cool

You bloody perv mario and your married lol

I just new bloody new as soon as i pressed send..............that you would change that but it was tooooooo late lol lol lol

Kat is safe anyways..............im an arse man myself wink

awaits the next edit with a big grin Very Happy

Tankgirl-Sully

Tankgirl-Sully

hehehe that tribal goes all the way down my leg got a few others, in process of designing a Vdub themed tatt for other leg!!!

hahaha all married men and women are pervs, they can't help looking at what they can't have lol wink

Mario

Mario

Tankgirl-Sully wrote:hehehe that tribal goes all the way down my leg got a few others, in process of designing a Vdub themed tatt for other leg!!!

hahaha all married men and women are pervs, they can't help looking at what they can't have lol wink

a girl after me own heart wiv da tats Very Happy

I have the odd one or 40 odd myself carzzy Very Happy

after the amount of time i been married there's nowt wrong wiv lookin at da menu..............just...gotta.....remember....not...to sample......anything.......ON...the menu wink lol lol

DICKIE

DICKIE

Mario wrote:

I dont need to edit that mate,you've said enough batty boy

:moon:

Tankgirl-Sully

Tankgirl-Sully

hehehe should get everyone to post pics of their tatts wink i do like to see a good bit of ink on men carzzy lol wink

oilyT

oilyT

DICKIE wrote:
Mario wrote:

lol lol

lol

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
Mario wrote:

lol lol lol

Mario

Mario

Tankgirl-Sully wrote:hehehe should get everyone to post pics of their tatts wink i do like to see a good bit of ink on men carzzy lol wink

ive just decided to book another sesh to get more on my sleeve done wink

then i can get onto planning my other sleeve.....shoulder neck and chest tattoos Very Happy

dicky mint

dicky mint

Tankgirl-Sully wrote:hahaha all married men and women are pervs, they can't help looking at what they can't have lol wink

thats so true lol
and deffo dont look like a bloke dont no

as for the bloke in my opinion hes a COCK SHINER if those were his reasons. if he knew you and the kids were going to be using the car and STILL did it he needs sorting.

and nice tattoo,s.

Last edited by dicky mint on 16/11/2010, 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

dicky mint

dicky mint

a mate of mines daughter has recently started up doin tats so i should have a few more soon.

funds allowing that is.

DICKIE

DICKIE

Tankgirl-Sully wrote:hehehe should get everyone to post pics of their tatts wink i do like to see a good bit of ink on men carzzy lol wink
Heres marios tatts
don't know if i'll ever get behind the wheel of my bug again :( - Page 2 328191_f260
lol

dicky mint

dicky mint

that pic makes me laugh so much i nearly piss meself.
how can one chap be soooooooooooooo cool lol

Tankgirl-Sully

Tankgirl-Sully

Mario wrote:

ive just decided to book another sesh to get more on my sleeve done wink

then i can get onto planning my other sleeve.....shoulder neck and chest tattoos Very Happy

i got neck, chest, bits n pieces on my back and arms, need them finishing/covering and then all joining into one another..... but i can't help myself when i get an idea in my head of one i want and then the rest get left for another time!!! lol

dicky mint wrote:
Tankgirl-Sully wrote:hahaha all married men and women are pervs, they can't help looking at what they can't have lol wink

thats so true lol
and deffo dont look like a bloke dont no

as for the bloke in my opinion hes a COCK SHINER if those were his reasons. if he knew you and the kids were going to be using the car and STILL did it he needs sorting.

and nice tattoo,s.

thanx smile

DICKIE wrote:
Heres marios tatts
don't know if i'll ever get behind the wheel of my bug again :( - Page 2 328191_f260
lol

really lol

DICKIE

DICKIE

Heres his cover up he had done to hide that cock tattoo
don't know if i'll ever get behind the wheel of my bug again :( - Page 2 Cactus

Tankgirl-Sully

Tankgirl-Sully

now i know ur taking the piss lol lol lol

dicky mint

dicky mint

lol lol lol lol
is that a cocktus plant?

dicky mint

dicky mint

Tankgirl-Sully wrote:now i know ur taking the piss lol lol lol

as if we would wink

DICKIE

DICKIE

wink
dicky mint wrote: lol lol lol lol
is that a cocktus plant?
lol yes

Tankgirl-Sully

Tankgirl-Sully

hehehe funny thing is i've seen worse and funnier tatts then that from working in a tattoo studio!!!!

dicky mint

dicky mint

DICKIE wrote:
wink
dicky mint wrote: lol lol lol lol
is that a cocktus plant?
lol yes

well how many prickles does one of them have? looks like just the one to me:lol:

DICKIE

DICKIE

Tankgirl-Sully wrote:hehehe funny thing is i've seen worse and funnier tatts then that from working in a tattoo studio!!!!
you need to practise more then lol

Tankgirl-Sully

Tankgirl-Sully

DICKIE wrote:
Tankgirl-Sully wrote:hehehe funny thing is i've seen worse and funnier tatts then that from working in a tattoo studio!!!!
you need to practise more then lol

practise at what?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum