FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

don't know if i'll ever get behind the wheel of my bug again :(

+6
oilyT
DICKIE
alibabs
Toastie
Kimbo
Tankgirl-Sully
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

DICKIE

DICKIE

Tankgirl-Sully wrote:
DICKIE wrote:
Tankgirl-Sully wrote:hehehe funny thing is i've seen worse and funnier tatts then that from working in a tattoo studio!!!!
you need to practise more then lol

practise at what?
Tattooing lol

dicky mint

dicky mint

Tankgirl-Sully wrote:hehehe funny thing is i've seen worse and funnier tatts then that from working in a tattoo studio!!!!

what? a green cock with a brown bellend? thats bad enough, but worse lol

Tankgirl-Sully

Tankgirl-Sully

well i was the piercer and trainee tattooist, i once saw a bloke with a pussy tattooed in his armpit he even shaved parts of it.... seen lasses with lil lawn mowers tattooed just above panty line.. lol lol lol

dicky mint

dicky mint

Tankgirl-Sully wrote: bloke with a pussy tattooed in his armpit he even shaved parts of it....

errrrrrrrrr, why? lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

There has to be a joke about him being a armless cunt or something , but I can't think of it smile

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
Tankgirl-Sully wrote:hehehe should get everyone to post pics of their tatts wink i do like to see a good bit of ink on men carzzy lol wink
Heres marios tatts
don't know if i'll ever get behind the wheel of my bug again :( - Page 3 328191_f260
lol

DICKIE wrote:Heres his cover up he had done to hide that cock tattoo
don't know if i'll ever get behind the wheel of my bug again :( - Page 3 Cactus

I am sooo glad you got my best side and best tatts in them shots^^^^^^ :moon: lol

Gal

Gal

Aha! Tank Girl Sully is on my Facebook I think??????????????/

Just gotta say that even when the likes of Fastbuckfuck fit tighten up the wheel bolts/nuts, they do say to check them after so many miles

Hope the bug gets fixed up and cheap!

Tankgirl-Sully

Tankgirl-Sully

Gal wrote:Aha! Tank Girl Sully is on my Facebook I think??????????????/

Just gotta say that even when the likes of Fastbuckfuck fit tighten up the wheel bolts/nuts, they do say to check them after so many miles

If Tankgirl sully is on ur FB it ain't me as i don't go by that name on there, itankgirl is a nikname i picked up and sully well thats the name of my bug!!!

Sully hadn't been driven since the wheels were put back on so i didn't think there was a need to check them.

he's all fixed up, well from that inccident anyway now got trouble with ignition.... there always will be these lil problems lol but thats kinda the fun of it!!!!!

Gal

Gal

Tankgirl-Sully wrote:
Gal wrote:Aha! Tank Girl Sully is on my Facebook I think??????????????/

If Tankgirl sully is on ur FB it ain't me as i don't go by that name on there, itankgirl is a nikname i picked up and sully well thats the name of my bug!!!

Sully hadn't been driven since the wheels were put back on so i didn't think there was a need to check them.

he's all fixed up, well from that inccident anyway now got trouble with ignition.... there always will be these lil problems lol but thats kinda the fun of it!!!!!

Kat B****Y?

negawskloV

negawskloV

if the wheel bolts are too short and he didn't supply them, then how is it this guy's fault? confused

he may very well be a cock but it doesn't read to me like he's intentionally (or unintentionally) not tightened them. Sounds more like you've always had a problem with the wheel bolts and he just failed to notice that they were too short. He probably just doesn't want to help you any more as you won't put out... like I say, he sounds like a cock for many reasons but I'm not convinced he intentionally sabotaged your car and put your children's lives at risk.

If you still need wheel bolts, you can't go wrong with Michael at Machine7. Good luck with the bug, hope you get to grips with it soon smile

Tankgirl-Sully

Tankgirl-Sully

negawskloV wrote:if the wheel bolts are too short and he didn't supply them, then how is it this guy's fault? confused

he may very well be a cock but it doesn't read to me like he's intentionally (or unintentionally) not tightened them. Sounds more like you've always had a problem with the wheel bolts and he just failed to notice that they were too short. He probably just doesn't want to help you any more as you won't put out... like I say, he sounds like a cock for many reasons but I'm not convinced he intentionally sabotaged your car and put your children's lives at risk.

If you still need wheel bolts, you can't go wrong with Michael at Machine7. Good luck with the bug, hope you get to grips with it soon smile

He said afterward, when i rang him in heat of moment to shout at him, that he knew they were too short! and it was the 2nd time he hadn't put them on properly the first time he put it back on, when i went back to remove the wheel i didn't need wrench i just used my fingers. one bolt loose i can understand but all 4... and doing it twice.... first time is an accident second time to me seem a lot like it was intentional,

i've replaced the bolts now and am happy to say i am back out in him!

dicky mint

dicky mint

glad the bugs sorted and back blatting around smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum