FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

mobile phone

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mobile phone Empty mobile phone 6/12/2010, 7:35 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Any chance anyone may have an old phone kicking about that they don't want that can be used with virgin pay as you go please ?

G's phone is broken, and I'm too tight to buy her a new one, any old phone that will work with virgin payg will do.

ta Very Happy

2mobile phone Empty Re: mobile phone 6/12/2010, 7:36 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Or, can anyone suggest a dead cheap mobile thats dead cheap to use too ?

3mobile phone Empty Re: mobile phone 6/12/2010, 7:40 pm

alibabs

alibabs

15 quid in tesco for a vodafone phone lis or even cheaper is asda at a tenner but prob cost you a 5er in fuel lol. unless g wants to keep that number thats prob cheapest option

4mobile phone Empty Re: mobile phone 6/12/2010, 7:42 pm

alibabs

alibabs

saying that tho dont tesco treble your money on their pay as u go put tenner on and they give you 30?

5mobile phone Empty Re: mobile phone 6/12/2010, 7:47 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

6mobile phone Empty Re: mobile phone 6/12/2010, 9:15 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

i used to have a virgin one somewhere. if i can find it you are welcome to it, im in nam tommorow so could poss drop it with teh rev.

7mobile phone Empty Re: mobile phone 6/12/2010, 9:20 pm

the braincell

the braincell

That'll be ace if you find it ta dicky mint Very Happy and in the meantime i'll look at tesco ta toast n ali Very Happy

8mobile phone Empty Re: mobile phone 6/12/2010, 9:21 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

found the phone, not sure bout the charger though. but im on the case lol

9mobile phone Empty Re: mobile phone 6/12/2010, 9:40 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

no joy wit the mains charger, found a usb lead that may do it. if not heres one on the bay of e.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-MAINS-TRAVEL-CHARGER-VIRGIN-LOBSTER-575-PHONES-/130367975182?pt=UK_MobilePhones_MobilePhoneAccessories_MobilePhoneChargers&hash=item1e5a896f0e

its a lobster 575 camera flip phone, quite neat really. i'll see if its ok to drop it at the revs tommorow.
hope its ok.

10mobile phone Empty Re: mobile phone 7/12/2010, 6:42 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Picked up the mobile ta ! Very Happy

But, how do I get it to charge up ? I've plugged the charger in, but it keeps flashing low battery, then out of battery .. Do I have to do something else other than just plug in the charger (to the lappy - before there are any sarcy comments tou )

11mobile phone Empty Re: mobile phone 7/12/2010, 7:08 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

the braincell wrote:Picked up the mobile ta ! Very Happy

But, how do I get it to charge up ? I've plugged the charger in, but it keeps flashing low battery, then out of battery .. Do I have to do something else other than just plug in the charger (to the lappy - before there are any sarcy comments tou )

its not been used for ages, perhaps it needs a bloody good charge. i had it on for about an hour but it did what you say.
maybe it needs a mains charger, ive got amberley looking as it was her phone but she has a prtty messy room at the moment. theres one on abay, 2-3 quid i think. if i find it i think im in nam again on thursday.

12mobile phone Empty Re: mobile phone 7/12/2010, 7:14 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Tar, the charger looks like G's old one, so I'll ask her dig hers out (she's at her dads tonight).. I've just noticed it also says insert sim, so maybe that will help Very Happy

13mobile phone Empty Re: mobile phone 7/12/2010, 7:40 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

the sim wont help it charge but give it 24 on charge and it mite come up , worth checking if g's old battery is the same as well

14mobile phone Empty Re: mobile phone 11/12/2010, 12:42 pm

the braincell

the braincell

I ended up getting a cheap PAYG from tesco. Do you want yours back dickiemint ? I can drop it into chickie next week ? Very Happy

15mobile phone Empty Re: mobile phone 11/12/2010, 1:51 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

the braincell wrote:I ended up getting a cheap PAYG from tesco. Do you want yours back dickiemint ? I can drop it into chickie next week ? Very Happy

can do. not sure when i could pick it up though. sorry wasnt much help carzzy

16mobile phone Empty Re: mobile phone 11/12/2010, 2:10 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Thanks for trying Very Happy I'll drop it into chickie, unless peeps decide there's gonna be a dec meet, then I'll either bring it, or give it to someone to bring, ta Very Happy

17mobile phone Empty Re: mobile phone 21/12/2010, 3:45 pm

negawskloV

negawskloV

shit, can you really buy PAYG phones for a tenner now? :eek:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum