FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

My 56 Oval.................what's she worth???

+2
alibabs
Mario
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

My 56 Oval.................what's she worth??? DSC01822
My 56 Oval.................what's she worth??? DSC01825
My 56 Oval.................what's she worth??? DSC01826
My 56 Oval.................what's she worth??? DSC01801
My 56 Oval.................what's she worth??? DSC01802

She is running a 1641 donk on a progressive carb
CSP front brake disc kit zero offset.
2 inch narrowed beem.
Brand new Albert mirrors
Rossi headlights
Removable rear valance.
Brand new pans
Brand new windscreen

and of course

the 17 inch escras.

So,what is she worth as ......

A. you see her^^^
B. WITHOUT the escras
C. without escras AND without CSP brakes.....

Any ideas??? Serious ones please.................

She has had shitloads done to her as you can see from my resto thread.

Im gonna be looking at punting her on in a few months and i genuinely dont know what to ask for her.

Cheers for your time and input

Mario Very Happy

alibabs

alibabs

y confused

Pinky

Pinky

I dont know but I wants it....

Mario

Mario

alibabs wrote:y confused

cos she is gonna be coming up for sale REAL soon matey.........

Number of reasons mainly tho cos we are lookin to move house wink

Oh and i have plans for summin different dubwise wink

Mario

Mario

Pinky wrote:I dont know but I wants it....

lol

well when i finally put her up it will be for a straight sale or even part ex wink

alibabs

alibabs

how bout the blue oval and a pound a week for the rest of my life lol well if the new project is done to that standard then all shall be good

Mario

Mario

alibabs wrote:how bout the blue oval and a pound a week for the rest of my life lol well if the new project is done to that standard then all shall be good

lol lol

cheers for the nice words mate........

Ive managed to negotiate with the wife(she is NOT making me sell the oval)
that i will use some of the money from the sale towards our new hoosey and the rest will go towards my next project...........

i really fancy a project karman ghia..........but lately ive been havin a real hankering for another splitty maybe a single cab.............i will see what i get offered.

So if you know of anyone with a project then im gonna be lookin to deal soon wink

alibabs

alibabs

i would love a split and like the bays but think my heart lyes with bugs been in to them since i can remember ............but anway if i had the money would love to buy this hope you get what you want for it and back to the original Q i wouldnt have a clue what its worth and wouldnt like to hazzard a geuss

Mario

Mario

alibabs wrote:
i would love a split and like the bays but think my heart lyes with bugs been in to them since i can remember ............but anway if i had the money would love to buy this hope you get what you want for it and back to the original Q i wouldnt have a clue what its worth and wouldnt like to hazzard a geuss

This is my prolem i genuinely DONT know what she is worth.

Ive seen some right bags o shit go for serious money.........

Im thinkin of tween 6 n 7 k for her????????

Less without the escras as i may well keep them.....

alibabs

alibabs

ha ha put the reg into WE BUY ANT CAR .COM carzzy lol if i was selling i wouldnt sell for any less than that at all mate

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i wonder what they would offer as its an old car , i bet it would be 300 quid or something

Mario

Mario

alibabs wrote:ha ha put the reg into WE BUY ANT CAR .COM carzzy lol if i was selling i wouldnt sell for any less than that at all mate

Toastie wrote:i wonder what they would offer as its an old car , i bet it would be 300 quid or something

I DID it for a luagh last year and

£239 :eek:

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

lol fuckin idiots

alibabs

alibabs

lol lol im going to try that tom

dicky mint

dicky mint

£350 and i'll collect in the week :thumbup:

sorry, i know you said serious offers. i just couldnt help myself.
but if i had the right money i would love it dont no .

A LOT.

SP2

SP2

Hey Mario

You know how sweet the motor of yours is! If I were you I'd offer it at 7.5K. Thing is, bugs aren't making big money these days, so you may need to accept a grand or two less. That said...

And it depends how desperate you are to sell, and if it's just for the money. I have accepted less for motors in the past to sell to people who will treasure them.

Where you sell will make a difference too. :
www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/
Seem to be at a premium. Think very carefully about the wording also.

Whatever you sell it for, it's your oval, and I have always thought wistfully about motors I've owned after i've flogged them. I wish i'd kept them all but obviously, that doesn't work...

Whatever you decide to do mate, good luck. And you deserve a good price... smile

Mario

Mario

SP2 wrote:Hey Mario

You know how sweet the motor of yours is! If I were you I'd offer it at 7.5K. Thing is, bugs aren't making big money these days, so you may need to accept a grand or two less. That said...

And it depends how desperate you are to sell, and if it's just for the money. I have accepted less for motors in the past to sell to people who will treasure them.

Where you sell will make a difference too. :
www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/
Seem to be at a premium. Think very carefully about the wording also.

Whatever you sell it for, it's your oval, and I have always thought wistfully about motors I've owned after i've flogged them. I wish i'd kept them all but obviously, that doesn't work...

Whatever you decide to do mate, good luck. And you deserve a good price... smile

Cheers dude hug

Im not desperate to sell so thats one thing.

Thing is we are gonna be moving so space may be a cause for concern.

Its taken me 18 months to decide to move her on lol
I was genuinely not sure of what she would be worth hence this thread.

You are right on all counts tho,im NOT in a rush and to be honest i would like to do a trade on her if the right project came up...............after all i will have a 2165 turbo engine sat doin nowt wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum