FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big Bang - Worth going just for the day?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Crags

Hi all, having found more rot in the bug than i anticipated i've had to cancel tomorrow mornings MOT and now something else has cropped up to so i cant head up to big bang Saturday lunch time as i had planned.

I could drive over early Sunday morning though (in the window licker...doh) but as i have never done big bang before i was wondering if its worth the five hour round trip??

At least the weather is suppose to be good on the Sunday Very Happy

What do you reckon, is it worth a day out?

the braincell

the braincell

Gotta be worth the trip to find out if it is worth the trip ! Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i did it for a day once with my one year old and it pissed down and was horrible . but im sure some have good one day'er . smile

Crags

We haven't bothered with bigbang before because we have been told thats its quite rowdy (not so bad now are kids are bit older) and the drag racing is pretty loud. If we go should we find some hearing protection for the kids? My son's only 4 and is scared shitless of fireworks because of the noise lol

Crags

the braincell wrote:Gotta be worth the trip to find out if it is worth the trip ! Very Happy

There is some logic in there somewhere.....i think lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Crags wrote:
the braincell wrote:Gotta be worth the trip to find out if it is worth the trip ! Very Happy

There is some logic in there somewhere.....i think lol

i doubt it

my boys nearly 6 ind shits um with fire works . dont no what he'd make of them jet cars . mite take him for a day soon ,. hope heel enjoy the ear protectors Big Bang - Worth going just for the day? Smiley-music010

Crags

Thanks for the feedback dude, i think ill give it a bash if the weather forecast doesn't change smile

I'll keep an eye out for y'all smile

the braincell

the braincell

Did you go ? Sunday was better weather than saturday, and it didn't rain all weekend Very Happy

Crags

the braincell wrote:Did you go ? Sunday was better weather than saturday, and it didn't rain all weekend Very Happy

Yeah man we went, I have finally lost my pod virginity, twas awesome and i think im hooked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I was a little bit dissapointed that there were not many fast bugs, busses though.

negawskloV

negawskloV

Crags wrote:I was a little bit dissapointed that there were not many fast bugs
you wanna come to this then wink

Big Bang - Worth going just for the day? 532249

http://www.fundubbinkriminals.com/calender-dates-f4/sas-rennwagens-jg54-ace-invitational-drag-day-17th-may-t244.htm

There'll be around 70 of the fastest cal look beetles in the UK racing... no slow buses, no watercooled, no fun fair & pikeys, no shit 70s disco... JUST RACING! Very Happy

Crags

Sweet!!!!

I'll be looking at the callander when i get home tonight then!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum