FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Early Bay Low Light camper

+5
dicky mint
Kimbo
substandard
Toastie
Stereophoney
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Early Bay Low Light camper - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Bay Low Light camper 12/5/2011, 7:18 pm

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

Been to see the bus and to say i'm dissapointed is an understatement sad

It's wedged into an old fruit and veg shop, belly pans have rusted away, crossmembers shot, all outriggers and jacking points shot, floor pans shot, cills shot, rear quarters shot, fronts arches shot, rear arches shot, interior fooked, cab floor hanging off, can't even get to the front to look at it, battery trays rotted sad

It's so bad that my bro said if we take it we better weld some box sections in where it is just to brace it and stop it snapping in half while we drag it on to our transporter

Shame cos it was at one point a nice early dormobile bay sad

27Early Bay Low Light camper - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Bay Low Light camper 12/5/2011, 7:32 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

thats sounds like one my mine , id have that tested and on ebay in a week smile

whats you budget mate ? so we can keep an eye out

28Early Bay Low Light camper - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Bay Low Light camper 12/5/2011, 7:34 pm

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

still saving so still rising . . slowly but rising smile

Be much appreciated if you spot anything :thumbup:

Last edited by Stereophoney on 13/5/2011, 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

29Early Bay Low Light camper - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Bay Low Light camper 12/5/2011, 8:50 pm

Kimbo

Kimbo

Out of interest were they asking silly money for it?

30Early Bay Low Light camper - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Bay Low Light camper 13/5/2011, 4:44 am

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

The guy thinks it's some mega rare bus, reality is it's just an early bay

32Early Bay Low Light camper - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Bay Low Light camper 15/5/2011, 8:14 pm

SP2

SP2

That's a late bay Westy continental with an early front hinging roof. I have one of those smile

You could call it an early late bay Very Happy

4k as a project if it checks out is pretty good.

Unless the engine is fucked. Like mine at the minute...

33Early Bay Low Light camper - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Bay Low Light camper 15/5/2011, 8:17 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

34Early Bay Low Light camper - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Bay Low Light camper 15/5/2011, 8:26 pm

SP2

SP2

Me too. It's 'cos it hideous. slammed in satin black would do it justice, I'd call it "the baroque bordello" after the song from those men in black...

35Early Bay Low Light camper - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Bay Low Light camper 15/5/2011, 8:43 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

what will smith ?

36Early Bay Low Light camper - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Bay Low Light camper 15/5/2011, 8:57 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

i like the wheels and the colour, tbh thats about it carzzy

37Early Bay Low Light camper - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Bay Low Light camper 15/5/2011, 8:59 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

thats about an hour from me. only shrewsbury. Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum