FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

new tax disc holders , help

+8
alibabs
the braincell
bixit
SP2
Mario
dicky mint
Taze
Toastie
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1new tax disc holders , help  Empty new tax disc holders , help 31/5/2011, 8:12 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

what we going for

the OG's

new tax disc holders , help  Tdholder

the

blue old school one

new tax disc holders , help  GRTGTRRT-1

or something difrunt , or slightly changed ?

bear in mind we are haveing some of the blue ones done a normal stickers so there will be them every where

any ideas for new ones will be voted on . if i get no help you will get what you given tou

input would be greatly appreciated

Last edited by Toastie on 31/5/2011, 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Taze

Taze

Blue old skool gets my vote smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

even though there will be stickers the same ? i wonder if we want more variety but i really dont know , cheers tabian x

dicky mint

dicky mint

Taze wrote:Blue old skool gets my vote smile

mine too :thumbup:

Mario

Mario

the bottom one out of the two for me Very Happy

SP2

SP2

Like 'em both. I'd have the bottom as a sticker and the top as the holder. If you can't afford to do both by the looks of things the old skool gets the vote. smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

THE BLUE ONBE WILL DEFO BE A STICKER ANYWAY , JUST DO WE WANT SOMETGHING DIRTUNT FOR THE TD HOLDER ? MAYBE A NEW ONE IF ANYONES FEELING ARTY

bixit

bixit

Blue old skool i reckon,

keep it the same as the stickers and keyrings .......

gives continuity ... and gives the FDK a recognisable logo.

Because ........... WE ARE THE F.D.K !!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

what i need is someone clever to re do the blue one , all iv got is a scan from the old sticker so the qulity is shit , its ok small but wont be great bor biger stuff ,

can any one do it ? PLEAEEESE

the braincell

the braincell

If I find my blue sticker, you can borow it - BUT I WANT IT BACK !!!

Only prob is, after being on a kitchen shelf for 5 years, I put it in a 'safe' place, so I may never find it again Rolling Eyes

alibabs

alibabs

Pull ya finger out toast surly you can enhance the photo god nos you do everything else on the computer ! wink

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

no mate iv hit my limit smile iv not got any desunt soft where for that sort of thing and have no idea what the font is and im more autistic than artistic

alibabs

alibabs

lol lol that makes 2 then surely they can do it at boots or something?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

no mate , theres not enuff pixels in it , allthough iv just had an idea , hmmm

did you cds turn up ?

alibabs

alibabs

Not yet dude I'm hanging on a thread here can't wait

weardybeardy

Toast

have a look for the font here:
http://www.germancorner.com/fonts/

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

cheers N il try it now

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

this is giving me a head ack , , it looks like one of them but i cant get it in to the pc

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

really need help if we want the blue ones again , sticker places wont work off the scan , iv tryed but i cant do it , anymore help would be great

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

they want 25 quid to do it again so unless we can manage it it wont be the blue ones , i cant do any more , iv not got the software

alibabs

alibabs

could 63 split not help hes a computer boff isnt he smile

22new tax disc holders , help  Empty Re: new tax disc holders , help 10/6/2011, 12:49 pm

63Split

63Split

I'll help if I can, the fonts should not be a problem. What software was the current TD image
created with? I can download the german eagle image no problem as I have tried before.

I'll have a quick looksy now

63Split

63Split

Could not find any how to tips, so I think its a case of trialing a few graphic design packages - I'll give it a go tonight. Does it need to be absolutely identical?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

hello mate cheers , no not identical just close enuff , i cant get the font to go into my pc , dont know why as iv done it in the passed , if i can help just ask but i don't think i can , would be nice to have it saved as a project to so it possible to change colours etc at the click of a mouse , i spos then i would need the same software to , iv been trying to do it in power point but its just not happening , thanks for havering a go d

25new tax disc holders , help  Empty Re: new tax disc holders , help 11/6/2011, 10:11 pm

63Split

63Split

Slowly getting there. Using Gimp to do it. What does the 11 stand for?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum