FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

John o Groats to Land End.....................on a 50cc Moped...........................For Charity.................

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

Im sure some of you will have heard about this jaunt that is being organised on VZI.

John o Groats to Land End.....................on a 50cc Moped...........................For Charity................. JOGLOGO3

Well i'm one of the nutters that has signed up for it :eek: carzzy Very Happy

The event itself will take place next April. All monies raised will be going to Brads Charity.

The people involved,ie folk like me, will be buying their own Ped's for the trip and covering all fuel and camping costs themselves.

At the moment the prepration is going on,tv,radio,magazines etc,i will add links below to facebook and the just giving site and a few more for those that may be interested.

If anyone would like to donate/sponsor then you can either use links provided and donate to the main fund or you can sponsor myself and i will add the money to the fund.

Anyway enough of the yakking here's the links for you..........

http://www.justgiving.com/JOGLE4BRADS

The facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/JOGLE4BRADS

Please click the "like" button to help generate more publicity.

If anyone knows of a business that may like to sponsor me/us then i will be happy for any stickers labels to be slapped onto my Ped...........

And if anyone knows of any cheap Peds (50cc only) going then please drop me a line with links/details............i will consider ANYTHING but would prefer summin with a bit of character of fairng on it.....ie an old Honda C50 etc etc........

Many thanks for reading this and a MASSIVE thanks in advance for any donations/sponsor money you may give. hug

TOASTIE/ADMIN..............i feel the need for some FDK stickers to be slapped on my Ped.time to go National with the FDK Very Happy

MANY thanks folks

Mario Very Happy

SP2

SP2

Hello mate...I signed up for that too. No bike and no real clue but still up for it!

Mario

Mario

SP2 wrote:Hello mate...I signed up for that too. No bike and no real clue but still up for it!

Good man Very Happy Very Happy

DICKIE

DICKIE

Fair play mate,that would be a whole lot of fun Very Happy

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:Fair play mate,that would be a whole lot of fun Very Happy

YUP..i cant wait Very Happy Very Happy carzzy

and my baby Bro has joined up too Very Happy

dont have a fuicking clue how im gettin home after it tho lol lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]