FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

where's all the smileys gone?

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1where's all the smileys gone? Empty where's all the smileys gone? 24/2/2009, 11:53 am

negawskloV

negawskloV

some of the smileys have disappeared :x

including the piggy face one . . . I liked that bounce

2where's all the smileys gone? Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 24/2/2009, 12:03 pm

the braincell

the braincell

:: ::

You can now get the whole piggy Very Happy

3where's all the smileys gone? Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 24/2/2009, 12:27 pm

negawskloV

negawskloV

it's not the same! *stamps feet*

he had such a cute lil face too sad

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i will put pigy back on for yu ben . i got rid of lots as i fort there was far to many shit one . if you want any periclur one just find me um like you did with the hug .

id like to replys most of them with more clear ones like on vzi where you can see its a wink etc . if you want to grab them i will swap um . cheers d

negawskloV

negawskloV

afro nice one D !

... I think we could do with the moon smiley and the incheek smiley from VZi...

I'll go grab some & we can add what we think'd be cool smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

nice one . it seems i cant get pigy back how i fort so if you can grab him from some where il get him back smile

negawskloV

negawskloV

TOASTIE wrote:nice one . it seems i cant get pigy back how i fort so if you can grab him from some where il get him back smile

not to worry too much, I'm over the emotional upheaval of him leaving now Embarassed best to just let him move on with his lil piggy life hug

10where's all the smileys gone? Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 24/2/2009, 2:53 pm

negawskloV

negawskloV

yeh that is a good one affraid

11where's all the smileys gone? Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 24/2/2009, 4:08 pm

the braincell

the braincell

12where's all the smileys gone? Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 24/2/2009, 4:46 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

:moon: :mad: :tou:

13where's all the smileys gone? Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 24/2/2009, 4:48 pm

negawskloV

negawskloV

TOASTIE wrote::moon: :mad: :tou:

:tou: :moon: :mad: :eek: :incheek: :fight:

ace!

:pig 2: : :pig 2: :

you're a star D cheers

welcome back my lil piggy friend! hug

:pig 2: : :pig 2: : :pig 2: :

14where's all the smileys gone? Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 24/2/2009, 4:48 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

:fight: :pig 2: : :eek: :pig 2: : :pig 2: :

pigy back , back again , pigys back, tell a friaend . pigy back pigys back pigy back ...................

15where's all the smileys gone? Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 24/2/2009, 4:50 pm

negawskloV

negawskloV

TOASTIE wrote::fight: :pig 2: : :eek: :pig 2: : :pig 2: :

pigy back , back again , pigys back, tell a friaend . pigy back pigys back pigy back ...................

lol lol lol

:pig 2: : well that's smileys sorted . . . what's next? toast 3

16where's all the smileys gone? Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 24/2/2009, 4:57 pm

the braincell

the braincell

affraid :fight: bounce :moon:

hehehehe

17where's all the smileys gone? Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 12:37 am

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

What would be really helpful would be if the board code was the same as VZi - os that possible? I normally type not click for my smilies

18where's all the smileys gone? Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 12:42 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

il try mate if you no the codes
smile

19where's all the smileys gone? Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 12:45 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

smile

20where's all the smileys gone? Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 12:54 am

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Yeah OK, I'll sort them out sometime.

21where's all the smileys gone? Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 12:57 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

cheers . iv change a couple smile but only realy type that one and sad that one . if you can sus wot ones are wrong and wot they sould be il do ul tomorrow , im of now . need and hour away from this so i dont dream it all nite . cheers for help , im realy pleased with how its comin on smile d

22where's all the smileys gone? Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 1:01 am

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Yeah, it's cool smile

23where's all the smileys gone? Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 1:03 am

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

I might do some later - I'm having an insomniac night, watching over my sleeping lovelies Sleep

24where's all the smileys gone? Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 7:27 am

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

I'm gonna type the code I expect next to the smiley and see what happens.

smile = smile
smile = wink
lol = :lol1:
carzzy = :cazzy:
Very Happy = Very Happy (but I prefer the VZi one...)
tou = :tou:
:eek: = :eek:
:moon: = :moon:
:incheek: = :incheek:
hug = hug
Cool = 8) (though this one has shinier glasses...)
Rolling Eyes = :roll:
:mad: = :mad:

We're still missing from my usual daily usage:
hippy
:hamgloose
:group:

smile

25where's all the smileys gone? Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 7:28 am

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Cool, only a handful didn't work as expected ^^^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum