FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

where's all the smileys gone?

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26where's all the smileys gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 9:01 am

the braincell

the braincell

where's all the smileys gone? - Page 2 Happy0035
Very Happy.. ah, dunno the short cut. but the long cut is .. http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/happy/happy0035.gif

27where's all the smileys gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 9:32 am

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

That's the one

28where's all the smileys gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 1:57 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

H wrote:I'm gonna type the code I expect next to the smiley and see what happens.

smile = smile
smile = wink
lol = :lol1:
carzzy = :cazzy:
Very Happy = Very Happy (but I prefer the VZi one...)
tou = :tou:
:eek: = :eek:
:moon: = :moon:
:incheek: = :incheek:
hug = hug
Cool = 8) (though this one has shinier glasses...)
Rolling Eyes = :roll:
:mad: = :mad:

We're still missing from my usual daily usage:
hippy
:hamgloose
:group:

smile

try again mate see if there any better smile

29where's all the smileys gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 3:07 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Ideal Very Happy

Just these to go:

Rolling Eyes
:hangloose:

30where's all the smileys gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 4:31 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

H wrote:Ideal Very Happy

Just these to go:

Rolling Eyes
:hangloose:

is that it ?? let me no any more probs pig is now : onk : pig and . pig . is pig 2

31where's all the smileys gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 5:20 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Cool Very Happy

32where's all the smileys gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 5:29 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

smile

33where's all the smileys gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 5:37 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

You really are doing a great job mate, I'm very impressed smile

Thanks for doing this, it's a great site hug

34where's all the smileys gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 5:59 pm

the braincell

the braincell

🐷
Very Happy
:fight:
Rolling Eyes

35where's all the smileys gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 6:00 pm

the braincell

the braincell

piggy dont wanna play sad

36where's all the smileys gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 6:01 pm

negawskloV

negawskloV

the braincell wrote:piggy dont wanna play sad

he's feelin poorly with me pig 2 pig 2

37where's all the smileys gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 6:03 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

pig 2 is . pig . not : pig :

pig is : onk :

iv got a conflict of pigys and smileys with p 's in um

38where's all the smileys gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 6:19 pm

the braincell

the braincell

pig 2

39where's all the smileys gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 8:39 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

TOASTIE wrote:pig 2 is . pig . not : pig :

pig is : onk :

iv got a conflict of pigys and smileys with p 's in um
lol

Imagine how I used to feel when millions of pounds could be lost by my typo's lol

40where's all the smileys gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 9:02 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

drink + :spliff: = :thumbup: few more fpr you cheers H

41where's all the smileys gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 25/2/2009, 9:14 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

My pleasure smile

42where's all the smileys gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 26/2/2009, 11:06 am

negawskloV

negawskloV

cool new smileys drink :spliff: :thumbup:

43where's all the smileys gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: where's all the smileys gone? 26/2/2009, 5:52 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

I've gt a couple of others to dig up, I'll try and do it tonight

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum