FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

private plates

+3
Mario
Toastie
DICKIE
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1private plates Empty private plates 26/10/2011, 4:02 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

seeing as a few of you have them,any idea what setup i can have for mine..
bhe 790b
64 registered,what options does it leave me for a private plate..
found some ace ones for less than 200 quid but the lowest i year ive seen it go down to is 87,so i cant put it on a 64..
what kind of set up will i need to look for to put on a 64?? carzzy

2private plates Empty Re: private plates 26/10/2011, 4:09 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

not sure what your asking but you would need a plate older than your van , so fairly old .

3private plates Empty Re: private plates 26/10/2011, 4:11 pm

Mario

Mario

for me personally,you cant beat the metal age related plates wink

with no offence meant to anyone who has a private plate,it always feels to me like they are saying, me me me look at me................thats just me tho Very Happy

4private plates Empty Re: private plates 26/10/2011, 4:14 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i dont like them in genral , but H20 FDK was to good ,

you wildd struggle to find anything cheep the would go on your split cuz there so old , you could stick something on the work truck smile

5private plates Empty Re: private plates 26/10/2011, 4:17 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

theres a app called number plates thats good for checking whats available but would still buy from dvla once you have found it

6private plates Empty Re: private plates 26/10/2011, 4:47 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

I wanted an fdk one to be like the kool kids.
I saw R2 FDK for 179+ vat and transfer but had to be on an 97 or later obviously because of the R prefix.
There are some plates on the site im looking for that can go on any age vehicle but cant find any FDK ones yet

7private plates Empty Re: private plates 26/10/2011, 4:49 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Mario wrote:for me personally,you cant beat the metal age related plates wink

with no offence meant to anyone who has a private plate,it always feels to me like they are saying, me me me look at me................thats just me tho Very Happy
Thats exactly why i want one lol
despite what anyone says,none of us drive really old vehicles without wanting people to notice it just a little bit and i think a private plate on an old vehicles is no different to putting on a set of shiney (randar) wheels wink The vehicle doesnt need them but we do it cuz it looks cooler...

8private plates Empty Re: private plates 26/10/2011, 5:11 pm

alibabs

alibabs

c.o.c.k

9private plates Empty Re: private plates 26/10/2011, 5:14 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

alibabs wrote:c.o.c.k
ditto that for you mate seeing as youve been looking for the last few months..
I found ALE333X,IT WAS 500 QUID wink

10private plates Empty Re: private plates 26/10/2011, 5:19 pm

alibabs

alibabs

lol lol lol mmmm caught out

ye im desperate for one best ive found is ASG for 395 carzzy

11private plates Empty Re: private plates 26/10/2011, 5:48 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

FDK @@@B would be nice on your but some of the moden dval ones would look horrid , you old plates are cool and valuable on there own , im guessing only plates with no prefix can go on any age vehicular , 1 FDK would be mart but fuckin price , i wonder what you plates worth ? i bet it has a value

12private plates Empty Re: private plates 26/10/2011, 5:54 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

why would my plate have any value?,its only a normal 7 digit,age related suffix plate..
Its no different to a modern plate.
BHE 790B confused
Lisa's would be worth more as its a 6 digit plate wink

13private plates Empty Re: private plates 26/10/2011, 5:59 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

cuz its old . iv seen all sorts of shit sold just cuz its old . nothing special in the plate but bet they would put a price on it .

14private plates Empty Re: private plates 26/10/2011, 6:05 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

oh i see carzzy

15private plates Empty Re: private plates 26/10/2011, 6:23 pm

bixit

bixit

i found the perfect one for me a few years ago ... DAM14N

price ??

.................. £75,000 !!!
:eek: :eek: faint

16private plates Empty Re: private plates 26/10/2011, 6:30 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

will be on by the weekend then

17private plates Empty Re: private plates 26/10/2011, 6:34 pm

alibabs

alibabs

DICKIE wrote:oh i see carzzy
Give us a ring mate need to ask bout them carbs we fitted on johns bus before I forget !!

18private plates Empty Re: private plates 26/10/2011, 6:35 pm

alibabs

alibabs

DICKIE wrote:oh i see carzzy
Give us a ring mate need to ask bout them carbs we fitted on johns bus before I forget !!

19private plates Empty Re: private plates 26/10/2011, 6:40 pm

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:

despite what anyone says,none of us drive really old vehicles without wanting people to notice it just a little bit and i think a private plate on an old vehicles is no different to putting on a set of shiney (randar) wheels wink The vehicle doesnt need them but we do it cuz it looks cooler...

for me private plates just dont suit the type of vehicles we have mate.............yeh tis nice when folk notice the vans im not denying that..............i just feel a private plate suits a more modern blingy type o vehicle Very Happy

20private plates Empty Re: private plates 26/10/2011, 6:56 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Mario wrote:
DICKIE wrote:

for me private plates just dont suit the type of vehicles we have mate.............yeh tis nice when folk notice the vans im not denying that..............i just feel a private plate suits a more modern blingy type o vehicle Very Happy
see i see it differently..
the older the vehicle the less digits it has on the plates.,the older they get the plate generally has less digits.
Also non age related plates like on all older stuff before 62 didnt have a number or letter to tell you its age.
Thats why i think smaller numbered ageless plates dont look out of place on old stuff.
R2 FDK could quite as easily been registered on a 1962 bus but never on a 04 plate mondeo.
Hence my thoughts on why private plates look more at home on old than new Very Happy

21private plates Empty Re: private plates 26/10/2011, 7:41 pm

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
Mario wrote:
DICKIE wrote:

see i see it differently..
the older the vehicle the less digits it has on the plates.,the older they get the plate generally has less digits.
Also non age related plates like on all older stuff before 62 didnt have a number or letter to tell you its age.
Thats why i think smaller numbered ageless plates dont look out of place on old stuff.
R2 FDK could quite as easily been registered on a 1962 bus but never on a 04 plate mondeo.
Hence my thoughts on why private plates look more at home on old than new Very Happy

we is opposites at heart my friend lol lol
you iz blonde(ish) i iz dark...............blue for me n pink for you Very Happy :moon:

22private plates Empty Re: private plates 27/10/2011, 7:34 am

negawskloV

negawskloV

my mate Ady (who's camped with us before) got a great plate when he registered his imported 66 split microbus. Some kind person gave him his name and date of birth at no extra charge Very Happy

Ady 22nd April 1966 wink

private plates A25f7a3c

23private plates Empty Re: private plates 28/10/2011, 5:48 am

RooneyToons

RooneyToons

Three letters and three numbers same as on me van is what you need my number is off me studebaker pickup I had

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum