FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eriba Pan Classic 1970's caravan - NOW SOLD

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

weardybeardy

**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**

For sale - much loved and cared for early 1970's smooth sided Eriba Pan for sale.
Owned by the same french family from new until a couple of years ago when it was imported to the UK and purchased by me.
Good unrestored example with a few small dings and dents as you would expect from something of this age but really nothing major.
No leaks or signs of water ingress or damp. I have pulled her out of hibernation to take some photo's - all taken at the weekend except for the one with my old bus.

Interior upholstery refurb in 2010 with new curtains and sofa cushion covers. I still have the orange/ brown covers if anyone really wants the 1970's vibe.
Detailed service documentation from throughout its life. Still wearing her french number plate. ( I used to put mine up in the rear window!)
Original woodwork in good unmolested condition with original wardrobe, sink/cooker unit and high level lockers.
Sofas fold down into a sizeable and very comfortable bed. Roof canvas in good condition with working zips on vents
Please PM me with any questions.

Only selling due to a lack of a towing vehicle ( sold my split crew can back last year and unlikely to be replacing her any time soon)

I've also got the original canvas awning that came from new ( condition indicates it has been rarely used) which I'll throw in along with a few other goodies.
Need it gone to progress the T4, so PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.

Eriba Pan Classic 1970's caravan  - NOW SOLD IMG_3535
Eriba Pan Classic 1970's caravan  - NOW SOLD IMG_3538
Eriba Pan Classic 1970's caravan  - NOW SOLD IMG_3537
Eriba Pan Classic 1970's caravan  - NOW SOLD IMG_3541
Eriba Pan Classic 1970's caravan  - NOW SOLD IMG_3551
Eriba Pan Classic 1970's caravan  - NOW SOLD IMG_3545
Eriba Pan Classic 1970's caravan  - NOW SOLD IMG_3552
Eriba Pan Classic 1970's caravan  - NOW SOLD IMG_3547
Eriba Pan Classic 1970's caravan  - NOW SOLD IMG_3550
Eriba Pan Classic 1970's caravan  - NOW SOLD IMG_3555

Eriba Pan Classic 1970's caravan  - NOW SOLD IMG_3546
Eriba Pan Classic 1970's caravan  - NOW SOLD IMG_3553