FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

fish ?

+2
alibabs
Toastie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fish ?  Empty fish ? 27/12/2012, 7:29 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

do fish need plants in there tanks or is it just to look nice ?

and has anyone got a small tank light they dont use for Di's new fish tank smile

2fish ?  Empty Re: fish ? 27/12/2012, 7:36 pm

alibabs

alibabs

Plants are good as they oxygenate the water and live off the poo and dirt in the water !!

You can get a small pump that will put oxygen in the water aswell which also filters the dirty water

A tank light Will make algae grow twice as fast aswell (that's not to say don't get one )
But if you do I would defo get a filter !
Go to the fish and harden centre on shurdington road they are very helpful Very Happy

3fish ?  Empty Re: fish ? 27/12/2012, 7:51 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Dont put 2 much water in Toast,they'll drown carzzy

4fish ?  Empty Re: fish ? 27/12/2012, 8:11 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

its got a pump filler thing but is a little dark and di cant see that well so a light is a must . iv been reading up and looks like they like to hide in the plants , they have got a old car to hide in but will get a plant as well smile

and rev i thought you were going to say they would be nice with chips tou

5fish ?  Empty Re: fish ? 27/12/2012, 8:14 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Toastie wrote:its got a pump filler thing but is a little dark and di cant see that well so a light is a must . iv been reading up and looks like they like to hide in the plants , they have got a old car to hide in but will get a plant as well smile

It was only a matter of Time lol

6fish ?  Empty Re: fish ? 27/12/2012, 9:29 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Yeah plants are a good thging..
Gives the water oxygen and for somewhere to hide..

7fish ?  Empty Re: fish ? 27/12/2012, 11:07 pm

substandard

substandard

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:Dont put 2 much water in Toast,they'll drown carzzy

lol lol

8fish ?  Empty Re: fish ? 28/12/2012, 8:01 am

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Toastie wrote:its got a pump filler thing but is a little dark and di cant see that well so a light is a must . iv been reading up and looks like they like to hide in the plants , they have got a old car to hide in but will get a plant as well smile

Bit of a tip Toastie my Boy...........Put the lighting outside the tank and not inside wink

9fish ?  Empty Re: fish ? 28/12/2012, 1:13 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

you can get diferent types of tubes for the lights. some make plants grow quicker that others.

but i would have real plants personally, but watch out for the snails. eggs can be on some plants, then one day there will be hundreds of the little fekkers everywhere.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum