FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need some help here folks..........

+9
the braincell
wonkydonkey
Savannah Beige Girl
vin van man
The Reverend Mad Cyril
Toastie
H
Danny Lord
Mario
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Mario

Mario

everyone knows my "Real" name so gimme a helping hand here folks and let me know who is who please as in FDK username plus real name.. oh and also who is with who as in partners etc confused

if you dont mind lol

Danny Lord

Danny Lord

I dont know your real name, but my real name is Marilyn Manson and am Married to the Invisible woman, I collect bogeys and used condoms, I masturbate every other day and own a small Villa in Watford, My car is a Reliant Kitten wiv blacked out windows and air suspension.

Danny.

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

most of that stuff about Danny is true wink

And you Mario have MP!

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

lots call me toast . if not D mostly .

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Danny Lord wrote:I dont know your real name, but my real name is Marilyn Manson and am Married to the Invisible woman, I collect bogeys and used condoms, I masturbate every other day and own a small Villa in Watford, My car is a Reliant Kitten wiv blacked out windows and air suspension. lol lol lol lol Fuckin Loonatic lol lol lol

Danny.

Mario

Mario

Danny Lord wrote:I dont know your real name, but my real name is Marilyn Manson and am Married to the Invisible woman, I collect bogeys and used condoms, I masturbate every other day and own a small Villa in Watford, My car is a Reliant Kitten wiv blacked out windows and air suspension.

Danny.

:eek: :eek: :eek: lol lol lol lol lol lol

and yeh you do know my name wink

Mario

Mario

H wrote:most of that stuff about Danny is true wink

And you Mario have MP!

back at ya H, cheers dude wink

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

TOASTIE wrote:lots call me toast . if not D mostly .
Is the D 4 Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur lol lol lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

yes

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

TOASTIE wrote:yes
lol

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

spellbound wrote:everyone knows my "Real" name so gimme a helping hand here folks and let me know who is who please as in FDK username plus real name.. oh and also who is with who as in partners etc confused

if you dont mind lol
Im Chicky...........chickster............chick..................steve.................or as i mostly known as is TOP BLOKE lol

vin van man

vin van man

I'm Vin or Kev or KeVin! And I'm with Roo, Ruth who has only posted once! Very Happy

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:
spellbound wrote:everyone knows my "Real" name so gimme a helping hand here folks and let me know who is who please as in FDK username plus real name.. oh and also who is with who as in partners etc confused

if you dont mind lol
Im Chicky...........chickster............chick..................steve.................or as i mostly known as is TOP BLOKE lol
Not TOP BLOKE on VZi though???

Savannah Beige Girl

Savannah Beige Girl

if you dont mind lol

And what do we get in return then eh?

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Savannah Beige Girl wrote:

if you dont mind lol

The answer there is often whiskey Very Happy

Savannah Beige Girl

Savannah Beige Girl

H wrote:

if you dont mind lol

Do you ever sleep H?

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

H wrote:

if you dont mind lol
No not him.................just a top bloke lol

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

H wrote:

if you dont mind lol

Do you ever sleep H?
Rarely

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

H wrote:

if you dont mind lol
No not him.................just a top bloke lol
lol

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

ok my real name is wonkydonkey aka kim aka the drunk one and I am with Al whose on here as Al lol

the braincell

the braincell

I'm me and I'm seeing volkswagen backwards .. ben for short Very Happy

DICKIE

DICKIE

I am a dick lol or rich

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

DICKIE wrote:I am a dick lol or rich
lol lol lol

DICKIE

DICKIE

lol lol lol
you knows it lol
Hey chicky,you going today or tomorrow??

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Is your surname Dickens or is the "Dickens Cider" sig just a gag?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum