FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEXT WEEK

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEXT WEEK Empty NEXT WEEK 26/5/2015, 8:33 pm

alibabs

alibabs

today is Tuesday ! If I said I was going to do something next weekend . What would you take that as this weekend coming or the following weekend (as In next weekend ?)
My argument is that this week has started so therefore the weekend approaching is THIS weekend
And the weekend after is NEXT weekend
Make sense ????or am I wrong

2NEXT WEEK Empty Re: NEXT WEEK 27/5/2015, 3:59 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

me and Di had the same argument the other week , i think i was auguring against you but only cuz i was being an ars . i think you correct

3NEXT WEEK Empty Re: NEXT WEEK 27/5/2015, 4:02 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i dont really beleave it but i was arguing that the weekend coming up is The Next weekend . witch dose ring true but its just not how its said i reckon

4NEXT WEEK Empty Re: NEXT WEEK 27/5/2015, 5:31 pm

alibabs

alibabs

But surely if the week starts in a Sunday !
Then the weekend approaching is this weekend and the following is NEXT weekend !

I understand if we are still in the weekend as in we are talking over a pint on sat or Sunday and I said next weekend then it would be the NEXT weekend
However come Monday a new week has begun so next weekend is the following week surely??
Just a dis curio new are having at work

5NEXT WEEK Empty Re: NEXT WEEK 28/5/2015, 5:51 pm

bugjammin

bugjammin

I agree with you alibabs Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum