FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should I sell the beetle & buy a camper?

+6
Mario
wonkydonkey
Toastie
vin van man
the braincell
negawskloV
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

should I sell the bug?

Should I sell the beetle & buy a camper? Button1022%Should I sell the beetle & buy a camper? Button10 22% [ 2 ]
Should I sell the beetle & buy a camper? Button1078%Should I sell the beetle & buy a camper? Button10 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

negawskloV

negawskloV

confused

I'm fed up of sleeping in a tent!! I fancied coming to Plymfest but tenting it just isn't appealing & at Big Bang I was so cold at night, I just couldn't get to sleep sad

I love the bug but I also love a good nights sleep, the space to take what I want, a stereo & not having to fuck about with tent pegs

Decisions, decisions...

Last edited by negawskloV on 13/5/2009, 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

the braincell

the braincell

Buy a t4 and tow the beetle Very Happy, You'll regret not being able to race.

You could sell the fiats to fund the t4 tou

vin van man

vin van man

I could'nt say! I love the life you lead by the photo's I've seen, tinkering and dragging! smile ( and selling bits!)

Could you drag a camper van now and again! Very Happy (must be a class for it!)

But i'm sure you would have a cool looking camper with some tweaks on it! Very Happy

Bugger it!, sell it and chill for a bit and watch the others dragging and blowing up there's for a change! smile

But braincell has a point! A good one if you can afford it! smile

negawskloV

negawskloV

the braincell wrote:Buy a t4 and tow the beetle Very Happy, You'll regret not being able to race.

I have thought of maybe doing that but I'd need to buy a trailor too & find somewhere to store it which is a bit of a headache. Also a T4 would be more expensive to run, tax & insure than a split or bay...Hmmm

dunno if I would miss racing... it gets quite lonely sitting in the fire up lane while everyone else gets to see the show, drink, sit on the bank etc

...and they aren't fucking Fiats!! :mad: they're Porsche 914s dinlow! :moon:

negawskloV

negawskloV

vin van man wrote:I could'nt say! I love the life you lead by the photo's I've seen, tinkering and dragging! smile ( and selling bits!)

Could you drag a camper van now and again! Very Happy (must be a class for it!)

But i'm sure you would have a cool looking camper with some tweaks on it! Very Happy

Bugger it!, sell it and chill for a bit and watch the others dragging and blowing up there's for a change! smile

But braincell has a point! A good one if you can afford it! smile
Thanks!

I've never understood racing vans to be honest... deffo not for me!
I'd still keep my project 66 anyway so I could always go back to it in the future when I finally finish it smile

vin van man

vin van man

negawskloV wrote:
the braincell wrote:Buy a t4 and tow the beetle Very Happy, You'll regret not being able to race.

I have thought of maybe doing that but I'd need to buy a trailor too & find somewhere to store it which is a bit of a headache. Also a T4 would be more expensive to run, tax & insure than a split or bay...Hmmm

dunno if I would miss racing... it gets quite lonely sitting in the fire up lane while everyone else gets to see the show, drink, sit on the bank etc

914's arn't they a bit classic? They look nowt like the X-19's carzzy

The trailer could kill it! tou

negawskloV

negawskloV

I was looking at buying this but a mate's bought it instead Cool

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=220409109070

Last edited by negawskloV on 13/5/2009, 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

negawskloV

negawskloV

... looked at this too but would have needed sommat to tow it

very cool though... it's even called a Cheltenham lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=300310997197

vin van man

vin van man

Both look interesting!

A kampernik type thing looks quite cool! Or am I on a about a karman type thing! carzzy

I thought that Cheltenham!!!!!! lol lol lol lol

negawskloV

negawskloV

yeah it's like a Kamperink but based on the Dodge rather than a bay smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

get a foldy caravan like taze and tow it with the bug ,

negawskloV

negawskloV

TOASTIE wrote:get a foldy caravan like taze and tow it with the bug ,
unfortuneatly I can't fit a towbar to the bug due to the exhaust, deep sump & traction bar sad

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

there must be a way to make somethin that can be removable aswell . be between us wee could figer somthin out , just aim bazzer at it with a welder and a big hammer smile

the braincell

the braincell

there was a foldaway tent trailer on vzi for £150 the other day Very Happy

negawskloV

negawskloV

I'm not sticking a towbar on the beetle

the braincell

the braincell

who put 'its a shitter' on my post ???

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

the braincell wrote:who put 'its a shitter' on my post ???

sorry it was me sayin the trailer tent was a shit one ,. i must have hit edit instead of quout . my bad

negawskloV

negawskloV

lol I find myself doing that all the time too toast! It's easy to click the wrong button

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

negawskloV wrote:I'm not sticking a towbar on the beetle

i can see wy but wouldnt a removable one on the bug be better than no bug atall .

ps dont sell the bug . its lush

the braincell

the braincell

vin van man wrote:
negawskloV wrote:

Should I sell the beetle & buy a camper? My_914
Be honest.. they do look a bit similar lol

Should I sell the beetle & buy a camper? Brian_20Rock_s_201979_20Fiat_20X19

Last edited by the braincell on 13/5/2009, 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

the braincell

the braincell

TOASTIE wrote:
the braincell wrote:who put 'its a shitter' on my post ???

sorry it was me sayin the trailer tent was a shit one ,. i must have hit edit instead of quout . my bad

Don't do it again :fight: admin

But can you please sort out my pics in the post up there a bit please, tar Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i dot no wots goin on with your last post confused sozz

the braincell

the braincell

sorted it Very Happy .. too many http bits in there

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

iv always like the x19's since i had a toy one as a kid , dont no nothin about them though

negawskloV

negawskloV

the braincell wrote:
vin van man wrote:
negawskloV wrote:

Be honest.. they do look a bit similar lol

yeah a bit I guess... if you squint lol

anyway, mines much nicer than the one you posted :moon:

Should I sell the beetle & buy a camper? 574b58ef

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum