FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should I sell the beetle & buy a camper?

+6
Mario
wonkydonkey
Toastie
vin van man
the braincell
negawskloV
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

should I sell the bug?

Should I sell the beetle & buy a camper? - Page 2 Button1022%Should I sell the beetle & buy a camper? - Page 2 Button10 22% [ 2 ]
Should I sell the beetle & buy a camper? - Page 2 Button1078%Should I sell the beetle & buy a camper? - Page 2 Button10 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

negawskloV wrote:
the braincell wrote:
vin van man wrote:
negawskloV wrote:
the braincell wrote:Buy a t4 and tow the beetle Very Happy, You'll regret not being able to race.

You could sell the fiats to fund the t4 tou
I have thought of maybe doing that but I'd need to buy a trailor too & find somewhere to store it which is a bit of a headache. Also a T4 would be more expensive to run, tax & insure than a split or bay...Hmmm

dunno if I would miss racing... it gets quite lonely sitting in the fire up lane while everyone else gets to see the show, drink, sit on the bank etc

...and they aren't fucking Fiats!! :mad: they're Porsche 914s dinlow! :moon:

914's arn't they a bit classic? They look nowt like the X-19's carzzy

The trailer could kill it! tou

Be honest.. they do look a bit similar lol

yeah a bit I guess... if you squint lol

anyway, mines much nicer than the one you posted :moon:

Should I sell the beetle & buy a camper? - Page 2 574b58ef

ooooof lady wee alert!! that is sweeeeeeeeeet Should I sell the beetle & buy a camper? - Page 2 616344

negawskloV

negawskloV

lol thanks Wonks!! Very Happy

...might be for sale soon if you & Al want to add to the collection wink

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

negawskloV wrote:lol thanks Wonks!! Very Happy

...might be for sale soon if you & Al want to add to the collection wink
oh my god i think al would kill me if I wanted another car. ( i would very much like!!!)
we are trying to cut the size of the fleet down arrgggh

Mario

Mario

Personally Ben i think you would regret getting rid off ur bug mate.
Ive got my 56 Oval and my Split i cant drive em both at the same but i COULDNT get rid of either.I nearly did sell my Oval a few months back,but i just thought how would i feel if i saw someone else driving it!!!
My van is pissing me off at the mo still trying to get my front end sorted(wheels rubbing when i go over bumps) and ive got a narrowed beam n dropped spindles on it finally, but i couldnt get rid of it.
Youve put a lot of work into ur bug mate be a shame to see someone else get the benefit of that hard work.
I know how ya feel in the tent tho we just take extra bedding.

Hard decision to make fella..
Me i say keep it and sell a kidney to buy a splitty...........

Si

If you do decide to sell it I want first refusal wink

Who bought that Dodge thing? Anyone I know?

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

the braincell wrote:sorted it Very Happy .. too many http bits in there
You're learning girl, ACE! I'm proud of you! hug Very Happy

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

negawskloV wrote:
THAT is sweeet! Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

whats the bug worth ?

negawskloV

negawskloV

spellbound wrote:Youve put a lot of work into ur bug mate be a shame to see someone else get the benefit of that hard work.
thanks mate I don't want to sell it but really most of the hard work was by Si/ It was his car first and I never thought he would sell it but eventually the lure of camper comfort was too much & it came our way smile

If I sold it I would have the kick up the arse to finish the other 66, so I wouldn't be bugless but having just been out tinkering with it, I really don't wanna let it go... I still love it

maybe selling the 914 would be the better idea

negawskloV

negawskloV

Si wrote:If you do decide to sell it I want first refusal wink

Who bought that Dodge thing? Anyone I know?

Of course mate, goes without saying wink

it was Daz bought the Dodge Very Happy

negawskloV

negawskloV

H wrote:
negawskloV wrote:
THAT is sweeet! Very Happy

thanks smile

negawskloV

negawskloV

TOASTIE wrote:whats the bug worth ?
honestly I don't know... I know what I paid for it but in today's market I'm not at all sure. It's insured for £8K and I certainly wouldn't consider parting with it for less than £5k so somewhere in between I guess

oilyT

oilyT

How about one of those caravan's that fix to the roof of the bug
with a glorified roof rack. I can see you rolling with one of
them. Very Happy

Mario

Mario

or better still Ben,
you couldalways just get shitfaced n sleep on the back seat of the bug :eek: :eek: Should I sell the beetle & buy a camper? - Page 2 621165 Should I sell the beetle & buy a camper? - Page 2 621165 lol lol carzzy

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

I used to sleep in the back seat of my mk1 Golf cab' all the time - not always drunk either.

Shagged plenty in the Lupo too Very Happy

I can fold up pretty small though - had a really good nights sleep locked in the boot of a mk1 Fiesta once.

Mario

Mario

H wrote:I used to sleep in the back seat of my mk1 Golf cab' all the time - not always drunk either.

I can fold up pretty small though - had a really good nights sleep locked in the boot of a mk1 Fiesta once.

and for my 600th post(already!!!!!) im replying to you H lol

did one of those lasses you shagged in the Lupo lock you in the boot o the fiesta cos you was crap???? lol lol lol :moon: :moon: :moon: :incheek:

vin van man

vin van man

spellbound wrote:
H wrote:I used to sleep in the back seat of my mk1 Golf cab' all the time - not always drunk either.

and for my 600th post(already!!!!!) im replying to you H lol

did one of those lasses you shagged in the Lupo lock you in the boot o the fiesta cos you was crap???? lol lol lol :moon: :moon: :moon: :incheek:

There's only one H! lol lol lol lol lol lol Plenty in a Lupo!!!! :eek:

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

spellbound wrote:did one of those lasses you shagged in the Lupo lock you in the boot o the fiesta cos you was crap???? lol lol lol :moon: :moon: :moon: :incheek:
No the Lupo shags were the ex-wife - she left me for an accountant with a 405 saloon - she took the Lupo too. (and the rest, I was shafted :mad: )

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

vin van man wrote:There's only one H! lol lol lol lol lol lol Plenty in a Lupo!!!! :eek:

Very Happy

There were plenty I turned down for Lupo-sex too - but I was married and loyal - what a chump No

Tobyclassic

Dont cast off my cast offs bro, i want the 914 back but i'd have to pay you £50 a month and thats after i've given you the £200+ i already owe you lol :incheek:

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

sell the 914 ( to me for 50p plus tax of £2.75) and keep the most gorgeous sexy 66 beetle i have seen/ my verdi lives up to your beetle wink

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

The 914 does look sweet, maybe I should have it :muse:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum