FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any Bay experts fancy a jaunt to Bristol on Saturday? Theres beer in it for you.

+5
dirty di
Toastie
Crags
the braincell
Danieleastwood
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Danieleastwood

Danieleastwood

Hi Guys,

Found a bus we want to look at and as we are completely naive to what we should be looking at, Was wondering if, for a few beers and possibly some crisps, one of you fine chaps might fancy coming with us on Saturday to look the van over and help us to avoid buying a complete shed.

Thanks in advance, the Van is a 1974 type 2 bay window bus. My number if you fancy texting instead is 07732554287.

Dan

the braincell

the braincell

Put a pic of it up, or a link to the ad.... I can give you my proffesional pre-shop shop opinion. It will be mostly based on the colour tho lol

Crags

What sort of time, saturdays tricky but might be possible, If not Sunday? Do you have a link to the for sale ad?

Regards,

Stu-pid wink

the braincell

the braincell

The rev is thinking of selling his.. pop-top, camping interior, prolly for more than £3,500 tho, but I reckon his is worth more than £3,500 Very Happy

Danieleastwood

Danieleastwood

Would love to see it, Right... gotta go find Rev! smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

looks like a nail to me . could be wrong . but im not very often wink

dirty di

dirty di

its £4k rev is asking but in my humble opinion it looks a lot tidier than the ebay one, i don't begin to know much at all....thats why i bought an absolute nail but maybe you ought to mp toast who knows it better smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

The revs is a bargain at 4K..

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ye but buy the time he's got to the bank rev will of changed his mind :fight:

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

the braincell wrote:The rev is thinking of selling his.. pop-top, camping interior, prolly for more than £3,500 tho, but I reckon his is worth more than £3,500 Very Happy
Why Are You disclosing figurers that me and Ben were talkin about...........scamp Cool

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

TOASTIE wrote:ye but buy the time he's got to the bank rev will of changed his mind :fight:
Is there a smily 4 WANKER :moon:

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

DICKIE wrote:The revs is a bargain at 4K..
Thanks luv ❤

dirty di

dirty di

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:
TOASTIE wrote:ye but buy the time he's got to the bank rev will of changed his mind :fight:

yep Any Bay experts fancy a jaunt to Bristol on Saturday? Theres beer in it for you. 808384

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:

you can hardly argue that point , you change your mind more than you keks . sorry but thats a facked smile Any Bay experts fancy a jaunt to Bristol on Saturday? Theres beer in it for you. 621165 dread

Danieleastwood

Danieleastwood

Didn't mean to start a whole tangent on asking figures or ought, but if you do decied to part with your van, then we would be interested. We do have a budget, but as the weeks go on, it does get more and more, as there are three of us saving at the moment.

Thanks guys

Mario

Mario

if you go for that ebay one MAKE SURE you look at the floor inside the van UNDERNEATH the ALL the seats.........ie the rear wheel arches INSIDE the van..

and ALSO behind the driver seat AND passenger seat check the floor there too wink

if your not sure wot i mean MP(PM) me and i will send you piccies of where i mean of the Tin Top i sold
cheers
Mario Very Happy

the braincell

the braincell

WHS ^^ Mine failed its mot on a hole in the cross member,, it was quite big too affraid I only bought it 3 years ago. Barry sorted it tho Very Happy

And my budget started at £1,500.00, then steadily rose as I realised that I didn't want a shed that £1.5k would buy lol

negawskloV

negawskloV

dirty di wrote:its £4k rev is asking but in my humble opinion it looks a lot tidier than the ebay one, i don't begin to know much at all....thats why i bought an absolute nail but maybe you ought to mp toast who knows it better smile
£4k :eek:

I might have it then & sell it for £5k wink

too cheap Steve!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum