FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are there any experts on Lamps & Kg parts in FDK?

+2
negawskloV
purplepeter
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

purplepeter

purplepeter

I tried asking on vzi,but the resident twats who like to take over every thread decided to stick their oars in!
Please have a shufti at these pics & tell me if you have any opinions on value of these lights?
Also KG rear wings etc..tried asking on KGOC but have to be diplomatic about my comments.-A couple of people tried "theyre worthless mate,i'll give you £50" & otherwise the Experts are saying anything from £500-£2500...if anyones got an opinion please say!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150644951703783.455860.648208782&type=1&l=409b2d2abc

purplepeter

purplepeter

Oh yeah...& "one nice chap on kgoc said sell them for what you think they owe you & stop trying to rip off fellow ghia owners"...They owe me 5 hours freezing my nuts off in a cold garage on tuesday,extracting them from the attic,plus compensation for the bad mood his comment put me in!

negawskloV

negawskloV

purplepeter wrote: I tried asking on vzi,but the resident twats who like to take over every thread decided to stick their oars in!

I think you're being a bit out of order there. I replied to that thread sad

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=756576

You didn't post any pics or the facebook link you've posted here, you didn't offer any further information on make or age, you just asked who the expert was. The answer is, there probably isn't an expert on accessory VW lamps... but folks tried to help you anyway...

DICKIE

DICKIE

negawskloV wrote:
purplepeter wrote: I tried asking on vzi,but the resident twats who like to take over every thread decided to stick their oars in!

I think you're being a bit out of order there. I replied to that thread sad

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=756576

You didn't post any pics or the facebook link you've posted here, you didn't offer any further information on make or age, you just asked who the expert was. The answer is, there probably isn't an expert on accessory VW lamps... but folks tried to help you anyway...
Ive got to agree with ben,i didnt see anyone being twats on there at all.
Pete you should of posted in mech tech and not in chat..
Chat will get anyone sticking a post up about anything,mech tech will get some proper answers. Very Happy Very Happy

purplepeter

purplepeter

My apologies for that then..it was pyro & mad i was referring to,& at that point hadnt uploaded the pics.I had it in the back of my mind to pm negawsklov,clarkson & soreheed at some point to see if you guys had any ideas?
obviously the helphos i'm happy with pricing around £70,which was the going rate last time i looked,but absolutely no idea on the others

Mario

Mario

I dont know about the lamps...im not into stuff like that......however............

The rear Karmann Ghia wing..............IF its N.O.S(new old stock) then there is a FRONT wing(NOS) on ebay at a buy it now of £650 i think it was............not sure if this helps you or not...

ive only just got into Ghia's so im not a lot of help........what i have found out very quickly is, when it comes to Karmann Ghia replacement panels(aftermarket) they are fucking expensive....

It might be worth a bit of your time looking on machine7...coolair and vw heritage and see what they are pricing their panels at.....this way it will give you an idea on price.....

Cant be much more help im afraid..........

oh and dont let folk taking the piss wind you up...VZI can be like that........

cheers

Mario

DICKIE

DICKIE

I would say all the other lamps would be between 20 and 50 quid from what ive seen on ebay..
Im desperately after a matching radyot orange/yellow one to match the one i have sad

purplepeter

purplepeter

post or send on fb a close up of the one you've got then!
Theres a lot more lamps to list..you never know!

Any thoughts on the raydyot search lamp value?

purplepeter

purplepeter

oh..And Thanks Mario..Yes theyre NOS with vw sticker & part number still attached.

If you've got a specific wanted list for your kg,let me have it...pretty much every component is in the collection,usually in multiples of 3!

Mario

Mario

purplepeter wrote: oh..And Thanks Mario..Yes theyre NOS with vw sticker & part number still attached.

If you've got a specific wanted list for your kg,let me have it...pretty much every component is in the collection,usually in multiples of 3!

No worries fella,just glad to help in anyway i can.

Like i said im new to the Ghia thing,but i DO know panels are NOT cheap.......

i know you have good intentions on selling for the old fella and it dont help him being fucked over by a so called trader!!!!!

Im still going thru my ghia at the mo(only had her a couple of weeks)........how ever i do know that she need the curved panel that makes the rear of the wheel well.....im trying to fabricate my own at the moment!

NOS parts can and are expensive when it comes to buying them......i would hit the sites i mentioned up there^^^^ and see what you can gleen info wise.

No matter which way you look at this,folk will take the piss,make assumptions, blah on about the "scene" etc etc yadda yadda blah blah..............In situations like this,its always easy for other folk to say one thing,when in reality if it were them in your position then the prices would be silly high...
If folk want the parts,then they will either pay the money or not.....simples...

take a bit of time researching and im sure you will be sorted.
Failing this....you always have the dreaded ebay.with an auction things will naturally find their market value..

sorry i cant be of more specific help fella..

*EDIT*............just had a thought.........you have a NOS rear wing for a Ghia in your pics......why not try it on ebay at say a start price of £250 on a long 9 day auction and see what happens?........this way you undercut the buy it now one i said about^^^^^ also you can see what the punters think?....just a thought.......

substandard

substandard

no clue what that little lots worth but it's an awesome collection :eek:

Taze

Taze

purplepeter wrote: post or send on fb a close up of the one you've got then!
Theres a lot more lamps to list..you never know!

Any thoughts on the raydyot search lamp value?
I got one of these too! no set price but you shud take £125-150 ish, think Cherry mite of paid nearly £200 for her 2nd one :eek: Good luck Pete!

purplepeter

purplepeter

Thanks Taze!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum