FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

question about fitting t4 windows

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dirty di

dirty di

does anybody know of any local window fitters, i've have now got the money to buy them for the t4 woo hoo and intend to order them this week, so next week i'd love to get them fitted ...hopefully at the weekend, it would be great if somebody could do it a bit cheaper for cash Very Happy

the braincell

the braincell

I thought VVM mentioned one in another thread.. can't emember who or what thread tho !, and I may have completely made it up Very Happy

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Give me a shout when yer ready Di ill giv ya a number wink

vin van man

vin van man

MAD Workshop down in Bristol! They have a website and his name is Arthur!

He will be at the Bristol show at the weekend if you need a chat with him he does have a trade stand, the other year I went he had a red t4! But I was too shy to speak as I am from Sharpness way and drive a T4! Embarassed Rolling Eyes

I'm not so shy now! :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight:

I think deep down I would love to have fitted mine but it was winter and I was flat out working on my house!

I would love to have a go at fitting some as Metal doesn't scare me but unfortunately I only have a jigsaw and I suffer with Vibration White Finger (V.W.F) so my hands are crap I would be ok on the day doing it but they would ache and be numb (if that makes sense, I doesn't to me) but I would be ok helping marking out and I might just gab the cutter and cut it out anyway and take the pain!
As It's like being a Alcoholic but with angle grinders instead! :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight:

question about fitting t4 windows 917117 question about fitting t4 windows 917117 smile smile Very Happy lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

arrrr your a good um vin , id have a go with you if it was ALL mine but di aint happy about it and cant aford to fuck it . she no's how i shout when the window tint gos rong :mad: lol
maybe when i get one . it wont be to long away smile

who you thinking of chickie ???

vin van man

vin van man

TOASTIE wrote:arrrr your a good um vin , id have a go with you if it was ALL mine but di aint happy about it and cant aford to fuck it . she no's how i shout when the window tint gos rong :mad: lol
maybe when i get one . it wont be to long away smile

who you thinking of chickie ???

I think that's what makes up a forum really is a Team effort and clubbing together which you guys do anyway! hug hug

Give us a shout when you get one!

question about fitting t4 windows 621165 question about fitting t4 windows 621165 question about fitting t4 windows 621165 question about fitting t4 windows 621165 question about fitting t4 windows 621165 question about fitting t4 windows 621165 question about fitting t4 windows 621165 question about fitting t4 windows 621165 question about fitting t4 windows 621165 question about fitting t4 windows 621165 question about fitting t4 windows 621165 question about fitting t4 windows 621165 question about fitting t4 windows 621165 question about fitting t4 windows 621165 question about fitting t4 windows 621165 question about fitting t4 windows 621165 question about fitting t4 windows 621165 question about fitting t4 windows 621165 question about fitting t4 windows 621165 question about fitting t4 windows 621165 question about fitting t4 windows 621165 drink smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum