FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

work around cheltenham?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1work around cheltenham? Empty work around cheltenham? 1/7/2009, 8:31 pm

dubshack

hi,
i am looking for work, anything really. i am chef but have not worked as one for a good few years. i was a builder in spain for 4 years and have now been a white van man doing property services (mostly cleaning) in london for almost 3years. love my dubs so if anyone needs a fairly handy man to help out, make teas, clean up what ever i be living the dream smile i have a 13window deluxe and a turbo'ed ghia. thanks for reading, sorry this is my first post but someone on vzi said posting here maybe better.
Tom

2work around cheltenham? Empty Re: work around cheltenham? 1/7/2009, 8:33 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Hello Tom dude,hows you?? smile

3work around cheltenham? Empty Re: work around cheltenham? 1/7/2009, 8:46 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

hello tom .

4work around cheltenham? Empty Re: work around cheltenham? 1/7/2009, 8:52 pm

dubshack

hey guys....yeah all good just the london commute is getting me down. hows you lot?

5work around cheltenham? Empty Re: work around cheltenham? 1/7/2009, 9:00 pm

the braincell

the braincell

That 'someone' would be me ! Very Happy

6work around cheltenham? Empty Re: work around cheltenham? 1/7/2009, 9:02 pm

the braincell

the braincell

I dunno about any jobs tho, just thought if you asked here, someone local may know of one..

7work around cheltenham? Empty Re: work around cheltenham? 1/7/2009, 9:05 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Actually, I need my house painted and would prolly fall of the ladder if I did it myself lol How much would you charge to paint a 2up 2 down corry street style house ? Just the bck bit,the front bit is redbrick.

8work around cheltenham? Empty Re: work around cheltenham? 1/7/2009, 9:12 pm

dubshack

the braincell wrote:Actually, I need my house painted and would prolly fall of the ladder if I did it myself lol How much would you charge to paint a 2up 2 down corry street style house ? Just the bck bit,the front bit is redbrick.
thanks for the offer,would have to come see it. hoping to make it to one of your meets soon but driving back and 4th to london sucks so pretty shagged. best make it so as the ghia will be off the road as of next month but i'm trying not to sell it......

9work around cheltenham? Empty Re: work around cheltenham? 1/7/2009, 9:52 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Meets are usually 2nd tuesday of the month at the house in the tree. And you should put your dubs n bums up in the photo section too ! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum