FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

So, i just drove......

+8
negawskloV
the braincell
greenfyre
EGG
vin van man
DICKIE
H
Crags
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26So, i just drove...... - Page 2 Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 16/7/2009, 10:06 am

negawskloV

negawskloV

the braincell wrote:Interesting.... And the plastic chippy forks (which I refused to buy) means what ? Very Happy

that you're a cheapskate! lol

I'm amazed you remembered so much detail :eek: I never remember much of my dreams!

27So, i just drove...... - Page 2 Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 16/7/2009, 10:15 am

weardybeardy

Fork

To see a fork in your dream, represents an extension of your reach. You are on the right track toward pursuing your goals. Alternatively, it may be a pun on "fork it over". Do you feel that you are being coerced or forced?

To dream of being stabbed with a fork, indicates that you are too picky with the ideas/suggestions presented to you. To see someone eating with a fork, denotes that all his present worries will be cleared up through the help of a friend.

Plastic

To see plastic objects in your dream, suggests that you are being fake, artificial and/or insensitive. You are not being genuine and true to yourself. Alternatively, it signifies flexibility in your way of thinking.

28So, i just drove...... - Page 2 Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 16/7/2009, 10:22 am

the braincell

the braincell

negawskloV wrote:
the braincell wrote:Interesting.... And the plastic chippy forks (which I refused to buy) means what ? Very Happy

that you're a cheapskate! lol

Fuck off ! lol They were tiny and used ! Not even dried properly.. They could have had any number of diseases lurking on them !
weardybeardy wrote:Fork

To see a fork in your dream, represents an extension of your reach. You are on the right track toward pursuing your goals. Alternatively, it may be a pun on "fork it over". Do you feel that you are being coerced or forced?

To dream of being stabbed with a fork, indicates that you are too picky with the ideas/suggestions presented to you. To see someone eating with a fork, denotes that all his present worries will be cleared up through the help of a friend.

Plastic

To see plastic objects in your dream, suggests that you are being fake, artificial and/or insensitive. You are not being genuine and true to yourself. Alternatively, it signifies flexibility in your way of thinking.

Hmm.. that just about covers everything then ! I'm either being fake, or adapting to the situation !.. but then I suppose that ultimately it means that I'm not being true to myself.. Unless I am still being true to myself, but in an adaption kinda way.. Assuming dream interpretation is an exact science o course ! Very Happy

29So, i just drove...... - Page 2 Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 16/7/2009, 11:01 am

oilyT

oilyT

You used your fingers like every one els. Very Happy

30So, i just drove...... - Page 2 Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 16/7/2009, 8:11 pm

spam

spam

the braincell wrote:I had a horrid dream last night ! I was at a show and went to a chippy to get fish n chips (chippy chap was selling used but washed plastic forks to eats chips with for 20p) and the fish was the size of a teabag), got back to the bus, but it wasn't there ! So I went on a bus hunt, involving going on a train too confused I was convinced that my handbrake had failed and the bus had rolled away.

Sooo ...I borrowed spams bus and drove it out of the show looking for my bus (she was in her bus to, looking for something), but then, as I was going down a hill, the handbrake came off in my hand ! affraid I paniced, possibly because I was trying to drive the bus from the passenger seat, I didn't crash the bus tho ! Very Happy, I made some rather nifty swerves to go round corners, and then I woke up Very Happy I hadn't even had a drink last night ! lol
oi bring my bus back!

31So, i just drove...... - Page 2 Empty Re: So, i just drove...... 16/7/2009, 8:14 pm

spam

spam

the bus is always so fullof crap ican never find anything! perhaps i was looking for your bus!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum