FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

CLUB MEET-11TH AUGUST.....THIS TUESDAY

+9
DICKIE
Crimbo
the braincell
Toastie
Lazyboy
Mario
dicky mint
H
dirty di
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Mario

Mario

someone bring some stowford to Action so me can tastey puhlease Very Happy

DICKIE

DICKIE

spellbound wrote:someone bring some stowford to Action so me can tastey puhlease Very Happy
will do mcfella me'lad.
Will go to the westons place and buy a fuck load spesh for us Very Happy

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
spellbound wrote:someone bring some stowford to Action so me can tastey puhlease Very Happy
will do mcfella me'lad.
Will go to the westons place and buy a fuck load spesh for us Very Happy

ahhh i always said you was a top fella Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

weardybeardy

DICKIE wrote:
TOASTIE wrote:fuck off / my spellins ace
Dont you mean aec carzzy

lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

weardybeardy wrote:
DICKIE wrote:
TOASTIE wrote:fuck off / my spellins ace
Dont you mean aec carzzy

lol

fck u 2 tou

Mario

Mario

fight fight lol lol lol

weardybeardy

I'm off to Cooooooorrrrrrrnnnnnnnwalllllllllll next week.
Gonna bring you back some proper cider with lots of moss and tree and hedge and and stuff floatin' in it!!

That'll put hairs on your chest ( not that you need then if the pubes/ tattoo photo's are anything to go by)

:whistle:

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

spellbound wrote:fight fight lol lol lol

im guna take you in an arm wresale and a game of mersy and beat you at a rubic cube then send you back to jock land feelin les of a man tou

Mario

Mario

weardybeardy wrote:

I'm off to Cooooooorrrrrrrnnnnnnnwalllllllllll next week.
Gonna bring you back some proper cider with lots of moss and tree and hedge and and stuff floatin' in it!!

That'll put hairs on your chest ( not that you need then if the pubes/ tattoo photo's are anything to go by)

:whistle:

lol lol im turnin into a spik werewolf mate lol lol

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:
spellbound wrote:fight fight lol lol lol

im guna take you in an arm wresale and a game of mersy and beat you at a rubic cube then send you back to jock land feelin les of a man tou

lol lol lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

dont laff . youve had it .you are in truble beeee ach

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:dont laff . youve had it .you are in truble beeee ach

:eek: :eek: dont 4get fella i will have my mental highlander wfie bodyguard wiv me wink lol lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

o fuck it . im backin down . you is the winner ecspt the cubic cube , ask her not to do me please smile sad smile im bit scared now

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:o fuck it . im backin down . you is the winner ecspt the cubic cube , ask her not to do me please smile sad smile im bit scared now

lol lol lol you be fine matey unless its a full moon then i have to make sure i use extra strong chains on her to keep her down lol lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

iv typed ten responses to this post and deleted all of um . cant wait the meet mrs mazz . she must be cool to puy up with you

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:iv typed ten responses to this post and deleted all of um . cant wait the meet mrs mazz . she must be cool to puy up with you

lol lol lol she is well cool matey wink top lass

dicky mint

dicky mint

liking this thread now, well funny lol lol
piss bored at work, all on me tod with nowt but a crappy radio, some chainsaws that are now the most serviced saws in the world, some leaky sprayers and some cupboard doors that need fixing in our works caravan after some pissed up twat pulled em off carzzy .

got a bug that needs welding and im sat here trying to eek it out till two. bounce .

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

what happend to vin ???

dicky mint

dicky mint

DICKIE wrote:[Have a look for the inbetweeners online and watch a few,clunge is the new minge lol

just watched larks in the park on youtube smile .
"check out the jugasarus rex" lol lol lol
and the fish punch one too lol lol lol . although how they catch a rainbow trout out of its natural freashwater inviroment is beyond me. their fishing in a saltwater harbour and a rainbow trout just wouldnt survive there. CLUB MEET-11TH AUGUST.....THIS TUESDAY - Page 4 274522 CLUB MEET-11TH AUGUST.....THIS TUESDAY - Page 4 274522
i is a geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek Embarassed .
clearly i need a drink wink

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

lol a fish geek lol

dicky mint

dicky mint

gish or feek? lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4