FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

found a usefull site for if you loes your mot or buy a car and want to check the miles on the old mots .

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

nice one Toastie.................just checked my oval and it pretty much adds up to what info i got found a usefull site for if you loes your mot or buy a car and want to check the miles on the old mots .  77324

the braincell

the braincell

I had to use that last year when I couldn't remember whether I had mot'd the car or not Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

my mate buys lots at auction and often there no docs , he looks on there and most of the time they have mot's then an mot station will do him a copy . result .

OOORRRR-George

OOORRRR-George

but u still need the docs? vt30 or v5, even we need the v5 ref no. to check mot status or produce u a duplicate with vosa using their pc. unless the mot was done by the station making the enquiry.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

I spos must do if he has a log book

OOORRRR-George

OOORRRR-George

very handy to check your printed VT20 is the real deal and not just a forgery wink
or, if you do have the v5, to check the MOT status/ expiry date.
There are plenty of forged VT20's (mot pass certificates) around as one of the government agencies was robbed a few years back and a load of blank pass certs went missing with a load of other stuff, SO...if you just baught a car, and the mot seems a bit iffy, use the site Toast has kindly posted to verify the mot is valid before you send the logbook to dvla to change owner.
well done Toast wink good find
G

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum