FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

the shall i have a drink tonight thread ?? with pics , woo hoo

+9
kylenorth18
DICKIE
greenfyre
Honeybus
the braincell
dirty di
H
wonkydonkey
Toastie
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

TOASTIE wrote:the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 664717 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 386569 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 396852 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 453867

loving the smilies !!!

tonights tipple is surprise surprise vino!!! drink the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 386569 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 386569 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 386569 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 386569

Honeybus

Honeybus

I shall be hitting the gin and tonic in a big way in about 30 minutes time. I've been training up to do another job for the last 3 months and the management have decided that they're going to put it on hold until September resulting in me losing 8 hours work a week. It's about £200 per month and I've been saving it all for our wedding ... that won't be happening now by the looks of it No

Gin and tonic to the rescue!!! drunken

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

Honeybus wrote:I shall be hitting the gin and tonic in a big way in about 30 minutes time. I've been training up to do another job for the last 3 months and the management have decided that they're going to put it on hold until September resulting in me losing 8 hours work a week. It's about £200 per month and I've been saving it all for our wedding ... that won't be happening now by the looks of it No

Gin and tonic to the rescue!!! drunken

thats shite, you dont work for the NHS do you?? thats the type of thing they are doing to people at work at the mo :mad: :mad:
NOOOO about your wedding, fuckers
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

have ten G&T's
hmm might indulge in some mandarin voddy and orange juicie later ❤

Mario

Mario

NO drinkies for me tonight Rolling Eyes

had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much last night lol lol plus im workin 2morro Rolling Eyes

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

spellbound wrote:NO drinkies for me tonight Rolling Eyes

had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much last night lol lol plus im workin 2morro Rolling Eyes

no worries i'll have your quota!! lol drink the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 664717 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 664717 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 386569 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 386569

Mario

Mario

wonkydonkey wrote:

no worries i'll have your quota!! lol drink the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 664717 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 664717 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 386569 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 386569

lol lol lol lol Very Happy

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

spellbound wrote:
wonkydonkey wrote:

LARGE glass number 3 being consumed just for you!! lol lol

Mario

Mario

wonkydonkey wrote:
spellbound wrote:
wonkydonkey wrote:

lol lol i pity ur head in the mornin :eek:

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

spellbound wrote:
wonkydonkey wrote:
spellbound wrote:
wonkydonkey wrote:

morning???? what morning!! i wont be getting up till at least 1 after this lonely vino sess!!!! :shock:

Mario

Mario

wonkydonkey wrote:
spellbound wrote:
wonkydonkey wrote:
spellbound wrote:
wonkydonkey wrote:

morning???? what morning!! i wont be getting up till at least 1 after this lonely vino sess!!!! :shock:

i will be on ma way to work by then :eek: :eek:

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

dont do weekends anymore sooooooo drink drink woo hoo sp the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 396852 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 386569 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 664717 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 664717 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 638748 dr the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 453867 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 917117 pale sick

Mario

Mario

wonkydonkey wrote:dont do weekends anymore sooooooo drink drink woo hoo sp the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 396852 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 386569 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 664717 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 664717 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 638748 dr the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 453867 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 917117 pale sick

lol lol lol lol lol

Honeybus

Honeybus

wonkydonkey wrote:

thats shite, you dont work for the NHS do you?? thats the type of thing they are doing to people at work at the mo :mad: :mad:

have ten G&T's

I didn't hit the G&T, I went to bed instead. We did some basic maths this morning and we do have enough to use Plan B so the wedding's back on smile In fact, we may now be getting married in June instead of August so Dickie can come too :thumbup:

Mario

Mario

Honeybus wrote:
wonkydonkey wrote:

have ten G&T's

I didn't hit the G&T, I went to bed instead. We did some basic maths this morning and we do have enough to use Plan B so the wedding's back on smile In fact, we may now be getting married in June instead of August so Dickie can come too :thumbup:

thats great news Very Happy GOOD LUCK for the BIG event :thumbup: hug

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

Honeybus wrote:
wonkydonkey wrote:

have ten G&T's

woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo sp sp ❤ ☀

Honeybus

Honeybus

Tonight Spangle and I going to be drinking heavily - we booked our wedding reception today - 12th June 2010 Very Happy

the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 664717 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 396852 fuck

dirty di

dirty di

congratulations to the both of you woo hoo enjoy ya drinkies the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 664717

Spangle

Spangle

We will Very Happy

Dan

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

Honeybus wrote:Tonight Spangle and I going to be drinking heavily - we booked our wedding reception today - 12th June 2010 Very Happy

the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 664717 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 396852 fuck

wahey drink drink :hangloose: sp :tick: the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 917117 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 396852 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 386569 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 386569

vin van man

vin van man

Cool! drink drink the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 396852 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo - Page 3 396852

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum