FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon

+6
greenfyre
Mario
The Reverend Mad Cyril
H
Toastie
DICKIE
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

DICKIE

DICKIE

Ive just done a deal on full 4 wheel hydraulics for the van Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 437216 Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 437216

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

nice one dickster smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

You busy next saturday shag??
Fancy one of our little trips?
Im gonna goto portsmouth to get it.
He would of delivered it to me but its still on the van and i said i would like to come see it work.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

iv got crumb but he mite be off to his cuzons for the weekend . i wont on till later in the week but if im frre of cors il accompany you darlin Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 85197

so hes guna take it of once you seen it on the van ?

DICKIE

DICKIE

Nice one gorgeous
He said it takes less than an hour to take it off as it was never all bolted into place Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

thats good . it mean it will be just the same as in yours then Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 66342

DICKIE

DICKIE

TOASTIE wrote:thats good . it mean it will be just the same as in yours then Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 66342
Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 46825 Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 46825
You cunt Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 46825
No,after my properly wired up battery and new fuse box,this is gonna be done properly too.
All boxed up,all the wires will be hidden.
Gonna spend the winter doing it well,paint up my steels and slam the fucker proper Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 437216

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

is this kit all independent 4 rams or back and front ??

DICKIE

DICKIE

Its got an accumulator for each ram but the box is just wired up with two switches. One switch does the front,the other the back but he has got some 7 core cable so each ram can be wired independently.

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Awesome Cool

I'm a huge fan of juice Very Happy

My "one day" list features a very special hydraulic build which will be very rare, very unexpected and very me wink

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Fuckin Go On..............Get In.. Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 77324 Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 714953

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i had it on a bay http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/video.php?do=viewdetails&videoid=132

when i had it it jumped better but looked orible Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 85197

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

your green bay did that toast Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

that is my green bay

DICKIE

DICKIE

That was his green bay steve,just in better paint Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 77324

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

DICKIE wrote:That was his green bay steve,just in better paint Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 77324
Fuck Off...........................................................................................................................never Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 437216

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i bet there some filler in it

DICKIE

DICKIE

TOASTIE wrote:i bet there some filler in it
Kept the business going Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 46825

Mario

Mario

Good on yer Dickie Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 77324 you tuwat Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 869774

you reckon hydraulics are better than an air set up then???? Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 549614

greenfyre

greenfyre

Its cheaper!! and easier to ft, i think, that is, if ive listened to anything Dickies been on about this week! lol

DICKIE

DICKIE

greenfyre wrote:Its cheaper!! and easier to ft, i think, that is, if ive listened to anything Dickies been on about this week! Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 46825
Fucking hell clare,thats possibly the first time you have ever taken any notice of what ive said before Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 46825
You are correct...
Its easily quarter of the price (im getting the whole kit for the price of just the pump Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 77324 )
And the only mods you need to do,is swap the shocks for the rams.

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Air is a softer ride but less responsive and nowhere near as cool IMHO

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
greenfyre wrote:Its cheaper!! and easier to ft, i think, that is, if ive listened to anything Dickies been on about this week! Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 46825
Fucking hell clare,thats possibly the first time you have ever taken any notice of what ive said before Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 46825
You are correct...
Its easily quarter of the price (im getting the whole kit for the price of just the pump Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 77324 )

so i would be correct in assuming if i went hydraulic i would NOT have to swap my lovely brand new weedeater2 beem then??

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

DICKIE wrote:
You are correct...

i think you have to take the tortion bars out to . or some of them . or els it wont move . does that make sence ?

Mario

Mario

looks like i will have to have a looksee at this then once the van is MOT'd Hey H,i can come visit you at home in the split soon 77324

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum