FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

new show - Busfreeze. 1st November.

+10
weardybeardy
the braincell
Mario
DICKIE
spam
Rad Dubs and Englishmen
Savannah Beige Girl
greenfyre
dicky mint
paddy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

paddy

paddy

greenfyre wrote:is that against rats? cuz i dont like rats or mice or hamsters or not many animals at all really, im animalist

It's not even a word, as far as I'm aware.

Rats are a good target though. Fat fuckers. I binned two in my last bi-weekly bin collection new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 77324

Right - I really need sleep now. Tomorrow is 6 hours driving and a day of work. Boo.

new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 698588

greenfyre

greenfyre

Right lets get this thread back on tracknew show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 Sign0018 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 77324

with a list of whose going to Busfreeze and Paddy's luxury mansion with indoor toilets......!!! yay for lists.....

Paddy
Dickie
Clare
rad dubs and suze
baz
manc/tel
AndyD
Daz

party on!! new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 46825

and a list of perhaps they may come-ers

spam
Di

List of people who will come if they dont have to go to the show/ or get too drunk to goto the show
Lisa
Clare
Very Happy

greenfyre

greenfyre

who else is up for this??? Di???

Cool

paddy

paddy

Right - This is the deal with accomodation at my place.

I have:

1 double bedroom spare: (insert names here)
1 lounge with 2 sleepable sofas (insert names here)
1 dining room with single camp bed and floor for a double airbed (insert names here)
3 parking spaces, behind locked gates for campers. (insert names here)

First shout for bedroom gets the bed. Comfy it is too.

Looking forward to the Saturday night out, more than the show on Sunday new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 77324

edit: doors will be unlocked or hidden keys so people can get to the loo, if they're in a camper on the drive new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 16560

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

and hes got a porshe ! flash git new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 66342

paddy

paddy

Yes I have, D

My shit still stinks.

I'm not showing off about what I've got - just letting people know where they can kip, mate. No drama.

I have nothing.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

mate i was only playing . we been callin mazzer a flash git for weeks and its stated to turn into a standerd piss take . i got called it erlyer when i won a tenner . really was only havein a joke for the fun of it . ps mario really is a flash git new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 962426 smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

if someone has pads number can they tell him i was playing . hes off line its seems and i dont want him finkin i was havin a dig

spam

spam

paddy wrote:Right - This is the deal with accomodation at my place.

I have:

1 double bedroom spare: (spam and barry )1 lounge with 2 sleepable sofas (insert names here)
1 dining room with single camp bed and floor for a double airbed (insert names here)

Looking forward to the Saturday night out, more than the show on Sunday new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 77324

edit: doors will be unlocked or hidden keys so people can get to the loo, if they're in a camper on the drive new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 16560
:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: Very Happy Very Happy

paddy

paddy

You had me worried for a minute.

I'm no flash git. My shit stinks.

I was spannering in an aircooled VW shop a few months ago.

I still got 'it'.

As for this thread - anyone who is coming to the show, and needs accomodation - get your name on the list. Copy and paste it new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 16560 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 77324

paddy

paddy

spam wrote:
paddy wrote:Right - This is the deal with accomodation at my place.

I have:

1 double bedroom spare: (spam and barry )1 lounge with 2 sleepable sofas (insert names here)

new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 869774 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 869774 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 869774 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 869774 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 77324 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 77324

Why are you showing me a moonie ?

I feel a bit stupid. But I haven't done anything ! new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 574558

spam

spam

1 double bedroom spare: (spam and barry )

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

mate its very good of you to put people up and was in no way ment to offended . was just a shit joke smile

paddy

paddy

Ah ok. Missed that.

Spam and Barry get the premier suite (yeah right - you ain't seen my gaff yet) new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i fink that was just spams bad forum quotin . ps dont let baz get his feet under the table or he'l have a shit load of alternators in t the garden a week later new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 455759

Last edited by TOASTIE on 27/9/2009, 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

paddy

paddy

TOASTIE wrote:mate its very good of you to put people up and was in no way ment to offended . was just a shit joke new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 85197

Of course mate - I ain't offended at all. Call me anything - I'm cool with that. I might call you some names someday, but DO KNOW that I like you, and think you're a good bloke. Ok ? new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 85197

paddy

paddy

TOASTIE wrote:i fink that was just spams bad forum quotin . ps dont let baz get his feet under the table or he'l have a shit load of alternators in t the garden a week later new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 455759

Thats alright.

Tat man comes round twice a week. He has a trumpet, to wake me up new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ye thats ok smile but your wrong . i AM a cunt . just ask about

paddy

paddy

TOASTIE wrote:ye thats ok new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 85197 but your wrong . i AM a cunt . just ask about

I thought you were being daft, going home on Sunday AM at vanfest........ Wouldn't call you a cunt for it though.

You should have stayed, bro. It was fine.

We have much in common D. Much to discuss over an alcoholic beverage. new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 85197

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

mate i am very much one for doing what i want as long as i dont hurt anyone . so if i want to go i tend to go . for me gettin out of there was happyer for me so i did . sure we will have many times drunk for a gabber smile , i fink your find most of my freinds would tell you im a cunt but they loves me cuz im ace . not sure how it works but i does seem to smile

the braincell

the braincell

paddy wrote:
TOASTIE wrote:i fink that was just spams bad forum quotin . ps dont let baz get his feet under the table or he'l have a shit load of alternators in t the garden a week later new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 455759

Thats alright.

Tat man comes round twice a week. He has a trumpet, to wake me up new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 46825

We got one of those too ! Very Happy.. only once a week tho, we're obviously posher than yous Very Happy

TOASTIE wrote:mate i am very much one for doing what i want as long as i dont hurt anyone . so if i want to go i tend to go . for me gettin out of there was happyer for me so i did . sure we will have many times drunk for a gabber new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 85197 , i fink your find most of my freinds would tell you im a cunt but they loves me cuz im ace . not sure how it works but i does seem to new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 85197

He is a cunt, when he's not being a twat.

paddy

paddy

I can't work out how the multi quote works.

D - we'll have plenty of chances to discuss bollocks / life /the universe I'm sure. Soon hopefully.

Lisa - are you coming ?

the braincell

the braincell

it's easy.. you press the multi-quote button, then reply new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 44024

Not decided yet, actually.. no I prolly wont go to the show, I don't wanna pay a tenner to go to a shop, cuz I'm a tight arse ! Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

and a lazy twat new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 3 66342

paddy

paddy

SO...will you be coming to castle Pad for the night before madness ? Or are you totally in hibernation now ?

Rubbish

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum