FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

new show - Busfreeze. 1st November.

+10
weardybeardy
the braincell
Mario
DICKIE
spam
Rad Dubs and Englishmen
Savannah Beige Girl
greenfyre
dicky mint
paddy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

the braincell

the braincell

Sunday IS the day of rest ! Very Happy

paddy

paddy

the braincell wrote:Sunday IS the day of rest ! new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 77324

Like you need an excuse.

The. Most. Lazy. Person. Ever.

Love you really, but you are a lazy bones. No wonder you're only weighing 5 stone - you never do anything. new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 46825

spam

spam

paddy wrote:Ah ok. Missed that.

Spam and Barry get the premier suite (yeah right - you ain't seen my gaff yet) new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 77324

very generous of you to offer us all your beds, just thought it was only fair for me and barry to have the double bed as we are the olde couple and need our zzzzz, nah just bein cheeky :moon:

spam

spam

Tat man comes round twice a week. He has a trumpet, to wake me up

fat chance of wakin you up! he just does a loop around our house cos he know barry lives here

spam

spam

TOASTIE wrote:i fink that was just spams bad forum quotin . ps dont let baz get his feet under the table or he'l have a shit load of alternators in t the garden a week later new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 455759

i'me smilie dyslexic carzzy :moon: tou

Savannah Beige Girl

Savannah Beige Girl

Right - This is the deal with accomodation at my place.

I have:

1 double bedroom spare: (spam and barry )1 lounge with 2 sleepable sofas (insert names here)
1 dining room with single camp bed and floor for a double airbed (insert names here)
3 parking spaces, behind locked gates for campers. (SBG & Rad Dubs(1 space))

First shout for bedroom gets the bed. Comfy it is too.

Looking forward to the Saturday night out, more than the show on Sunday new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 77324

edit: doors will be unlocked or hidden keys so people can get to the loo, if they're in a camper on the drive new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 16560

stunt-man-dan

stunt-man-dan

Savannah Beige Girl wrote:Right - This is the deal with accomodation at my place.

I have:

1 double bedroom spare: (spam and barry )1 lounge with 2 sleepable sofas (insert names here)
1 dining room with single camp bed and floor for a double airbed (insert names here)
3 parking spaces, behind locked gates for campers. (SBG & Rad Dubs(1 space))

First shout for bedroom gets the bed. Comfy it is too.

Looking forward to the Saturday night out, more than the show on Sunday new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 77324

edit: doors will be unlocked or hidden keys so people can get to the loo, if they're in a camper on the drive new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 16560
do you know what your letting yourself in for.... new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 455759 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 549614 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 85197

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

have you got any more info in the travel lodge mate ? and how far is it from you ?

paddy

paddy

yes mate - travelodge is the Rugeley one.

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/hotel_overview.php?hotel_id=173

It's 3 miles from my house, and right in the town centre where all the drinking establishments are new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 85197

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

cheers . i can work that site sad , can someone claver have a look please . is it £46 for that night for 2 people in one room ??

paddy

paddy

Looks to be 50 notes.

Ouch !

DICKIE

DICKIE

Im going for a space on the drive at le'paddys new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

fuck that then . seems theres always a great deal on but never ever when i want it sad is it safe and ok to canp out side your place even if not in the side the gate ? i cant say for defo if il be there so dont want to reserve space on the drive .i need to speak the the dirty one later

the braincell

the braincell

Just realised, the sat night is the the same night as the halloween/firework party thing, that we've been asked to do fire at.. if it still goes ahead..

DICKIE

DICKIE

Oh well

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

GARDEN GATE THIEF

whats all that about ?
i did once rob a garden gate new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 Icon_redface i had to nock on a blokes door for a job and this horible 50ish old blokes come to the dorr and starts havin a go at me before i even opend me mouth . so i said ok and walked off . i was i bit shocked and didnt shut his gate . he then comes out screemin at me and trying to threaten me . so i tell him strait to shut the fuck up and walk strait up to him and tell him again .. he fucks off muttering and i go on my way smile

few day later im pissed up walking down the same road when a acsedently take his gate off the pins and chucked it in the river down the road new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 Drunken_smilie i was just trying to save him being upset when people leave it open so it was for his own good and i did nothin rong . infact i should be thank smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

TOASTIE wrote:GARDEN GATE THIEF

whats all that about ?
new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 Icon_rolleyesIts from you ya daft cunt

You said my hurst bars look like i'd driven through someones garden gates

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ops . i see now . and i was rite it does . i could of saved you a few quid and bolted that old blokes to your van instead new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 66342 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 85197

dicky mint

dicky mint

TOASTIE wrote:GARDEN GATE THIEF

whats all that about ?
i did once rob a garden gate new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 Icon_redface i had to nock on a blokes door for a job and this horible 50ish old blokes come to the dorr and starts havin a go at me before i even opend me mouth . so i said ok and walked off . i was i bit shocked and didnt shut his gate . he then comes out screemin at me and trying to threaten me . so i tell him strait to shut the fuck up and walk strait up to him and tell him again .. he fucks off muttering and i go on my way new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 85197

few day later im pissed up walking down the same road when a acsedently take his gate off the pins and chucked it in the river down the road new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 Drunken_smilie i was just trying to save him being upset when people leave it open so it was for his own good and i did nothin rong . infact i should be thank new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 85197

new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 46825 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 46825 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 46825 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 46825

Manchestonian

Manchestonian

Paddy I'm thinking that it would be sooooo much funnier if everyone shared the double bed! hugkissSleepdont no

And no Toastie I ain't a swinger!! lol

Savannah Beige Girl

Savannah Beige Girl

DICKIE wrote:Im going for a space on the drive at le'paddys new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 77324

Hi neighbour Very Happy

You are supposed to copy and paste? :fight:

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Manchestonian wrote:Paddy I'm thinking that it would be sooooo much funnier if everyone shared the double bed! new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 230722new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 332341new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 Sleepnew show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 679306

And no Toastie I ain't a swinger!! new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 46825

i have no profe but i recon we have a few swingers on this site already new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 3567 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 123688 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 616344 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 808384

Savannah Beige Girl

Savannah Beige Girl

paddy wrote:yes mate - travelodge is the Rugeley one.

It's 3 miles from my house, and right in the town centre where all the drinking establishments are new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 85197

I have heard it is a bit rough there wink

paddy

paddy

TOASTIE wrote:fuck that then . seems theres always a great deal on but never ever when i want it new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 867842 is it safe and ok to canp out side your place even if not in the side the gate ? i cant say for defo if il be there so dont want to reserve space on the drive .i need to speak the the dirty one later

Just book a space on the drive mate - first come first served. If you have to back out it's no great shakes. new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 85197

the braincell wrote:Just realised, the sat night is the the same night as the halloween/firework party thing, that we've been asked to do fire at.. if it still goes ahead..

Bummer - you should come here. It'll be better anyway new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 77324

Manchestonian wrote:Paddy I'm thinking that it would be sooooo much funnier if everyone shared the double bed! new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 230722new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 332341new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 Sleepnew show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 679306

And no Toastie I ain't a swinger!! new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 46825

You dirty bastard ! What a pervert ! new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 988956

TOASTIE wrote:

i have no profe but i recon we have a few swingers on this site already new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 3567 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 123688 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 616344 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 808384

Oh my god there is an ATM smiley. That's pretty wrong. new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 46825

Savannah Beige Girl wrote:
paddy wrote:yes mate - travelodge is the Rugeley one.

I have heard it is a bit rough there new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 16560

I wouldnt know Suze - never stayed there. best to leave that one there methinks new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 16560

Right.....

updated list.

I have:

1 double bedroom spare: (spam and barry )
1 lounge with 2 sleepable sofas (currently available)
3 parking spaces, behind locked gates for campers. (SBG & Rad Dubs(1 space), Rich (1 space), TOASTIE (1 space)

Then there's the Travelodge - details above in the thread ^^.

I'll book an FDK table in the best curry house in town, if anyone fancies it........ or there's the standard cheapy menu in Weatherspoons etc if thats the preferred option for most people.

I'll also sort taxis etc.... I am a good host new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 85197

DICKIE

DICKIE

Savannah Beige Girl wrote:
DICKIE wrote:Im going for a space on the drive at le'paddys new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 77324

Hi neighbour new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 77324

You are supposed to copy and paste? new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 256199
Hi ya
new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 4 130104

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum