FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

new show - Busfreeze. 1st November.

+10
weardybeardy
the braincell
Mario
DICKIE
spam
Rad Dubs and Englishmen
Savannah Beige Girl
greenfyre
dicky mint
paddy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

greenfyre

greenfyre

good, cuz even without a sense of humor i could tell that was'nt funny!! new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 46825

weardybeardy

the braincell wrote:Heating AND an indoor loo new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 77324

I got sent this joke today... but I'll post it later, cuz I'm trying to get pics off the phone at the mo (that wasn't the joke)

Where's the joke then Lise?
I hope the comedians on Friday night have got better punchline delivery than you!!! new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 16560

Savannah Beige Girl

Savannah Beige Girl

greenfyre wrote:good, cuz even without a sense of humor i could tell that was'nt funny!! new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 46825

I just got your text this morning! Would have got it quicker by post I think! lol

the braincell

the braincell

Paddys girlfriend gets a tatoo of a seashell at the top of her iner thigh. Paddy thinks it's fucking amazing because if you out your ear to it, you can actually smell the sea !

DICKIE

DICKIE

the braincell wrote:Paddys girlfriend gets a tatoo of a seashell at the top of her iner thigh. Paddy thinks it's fucking amazing because if you out your ear to it, you can actually smell the sea !
Jesus,even the clever ones cant spell properly anymore,we are doomed new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 574558

dicky mint

dicky mint

DICKIE wrote:
the braincell wrote:Paddys girlfriend gets a tatoo of a seashell at the top of her iner thigh. Paddy thinks it's fucking amazing because if you out your ear to it, you can actually smell the sea !
Jesus,even the clever ones cant spell properly anymore,we are doomed new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 574558

new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 46825 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 46825 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 46825 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 46825

greenfyre

greenfyre

Right lets get this thread back on tracknew show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 Sign0018 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 77324

with a list of whose going to Busfreeze and Paddy's luxury mansion with indoor toilets......!!! yay for lists.....

Paddy
Dickie
Clare

party on!! new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 46825

and a list of perhaps they may come-ers

rad dubs and suze
lisa
D
spam
Baz
Di

Last edited by greenfyre on 24/9/2009, 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

is that D me . cuz iv never said il be there new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 549614

greenfyre

greenfyre

no yr a 'perhaps', cuz altho the chances are you wont, wed like you to come, so yr a perhaps!! new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 77324

Savannah Beige Girl

Savannah Beige Girl

Right lets get this thread back on track

with a list of whose going to Busfreeze and Paddy's luxury mansion with indoor toilets......!!! yay for lists.....

Paddy
Dickie
Clare
Rad Dubs and Suze

party on!!

lisa
D
spam
Baz
Di

paddy

paddy

Paddy
Dickie
Clare
Rad Dubs and Suze

party on!!

D
spam
Baz
Di

And the list of people banned from castle pad for making mean jokes about me

Lisa

new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 698588

dicky mint

dicky mint

lookin like i can only do the sunday. but hopefully should be there either way new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 85197

paddy

paddy

dicky mint wrote:lookin like i can only do the sunday. but hopefully should be there either way new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 85197

If you can make it for the Saturday night drinking night..... you"ll be very welcome here dude. I'll have room, I reckon. new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 16560 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 77324

See you on the sunday, if not.

dicky mint

dicky mint

paddy wrote:
dicky mint wrote:lookin like i can only do the sunday. but hopefully should be there either way new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 85197

If you can make it for the Saturday night drinking night..... you"ll be very welcome here dude. I'll have room, I reckon. new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 16560 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 77324

See you on the sunday, if not.

cheers buddy, i'll see what i can do new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 16560

the braincell

the braincell

DICKIE wrote:

I posted that before 9 am AND before my first cuppa !! I think I did rather well ! Very Happy

paddy wrote:with a list of whose going to Busfreeze and Paddy's luxury mansion with indoor toilets......!!! yay for lists.....

Paddy
Dickie
Clare
Rad Dubs and Suze

party on!!

D
spam
Baz
Di

And the list of people banned from castle pad for making mean jokes about me

Lisa

new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 698588

I didn't make the joke tho, I just copied it new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 66342

paddy

paddy

You copied it, with mean.......ness of forethought. I don't have a girlfriend, anyway.

Shit copied joke. You're banned.

Come anyway Lise - You aint banned really. Well - no 'jokes' new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 574558 okay ? new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 77324

the braincell

the braincell

You're safe, I don't know any jokes.. well, not proper ones anyway ! Very Happy

greenfyre

greenfyre

lisas only on the perhaps list new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 77324

and i think, that rather than being mean to you she was being racist against irish people. i may be wrong tho.
or has your girlfriend got a shell tattoo?

greenfyre

greenfyre

the braincell wrote:You're safe, I don't know any jokes.. well, not proper ones anyway ! new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 77324

what about the denim nmonkey joke? thats ACE

Manchestonian

Manchestonian

<<< on the list! woo hoo

greenfyre

greenfyre

Savannah Beige Girl wrote:Right lets get this thread back on track

Paddy
Dickie
Clare
Rad Dubs and Suze
Barry
Manch/Tel

party on!!

spam
Di

List of people who will come if they dont have to go to the show on sunday/or may get too pissed to go to the show on tuesday

Lisa
Clare

greenfyre

greenfyre

[quote=\"Manchestonian\"]<<< on the list! new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 580560[/quote]

i thought you were still at the pub, flicking the bird to the land lady???!!! new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 46825

Last edited by greenfyre on 24/9/2009, 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

paddy

paddy

greenfyre wrote:lisas only on the perhaps list new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 77324

and i think, that rather than being mean to you she was being racist against irish people. i may be wrong tho.
or has your girlfriend got a shell tattoo?

Dumb sectarian. I don't have a girly right now, although, I can recall fishy fannies from the PAST. new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 46825

Lisa - I'm just messing, you ratialist.

greenfyre

greenfyre

is that against rats? cuz i dont like rats or mice or hamsters or not many animals at all really, im animalist

Manchestonian

Manchestonian

greenfyre wrote:[quote=\"Manchestonian\"]<<< on the list! new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 580560

i thought you were still at the pub, flicking the bird to the land lady???!!! new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. - Page 2 46825[/quote]

I stopped for another 30 minutes, had a chat with 'princess' and then left! It feels sooooo good to be in bed! Sleep

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum