FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

FDK Virtual Pub Now Open

+10
bixit
mrs mint
SP2
bugjammin
My left Knacker
dicky mint
alibabs
Robbo
substandard
The Reverend Mad Cyril
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

151FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 21/1/2013, 7:45 pm

alibabs

alibabs

black all the way please ..................i see oilys lurking about if he shows hi head in the bar ill have one for him aswell please

152FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 21/1/2013, 7:46 pm

bixit

bixit

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:
bixit wrote:Another business ???
Meant Guiness, sorry.

Takeaways been eaten ... Was a bit messy ... Can you wipe the table please landlord.
You can clean that mess up yourself.

Its alright you can leave it ... I've moved over to Ali's table

153FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 21/1/2013, 7:46 pm

alibabs

alibabs

bixit wrote:
Meant Guiness, sorry.

Takeaways been eaten ... Was a bit messy ... Can you wipe the table please landlord.

lol lol

154FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 21/1/2013, 7:50 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

alibabs wrote:
bixit wrote:
Meant Guiness, sorry.

lol lol
O i c its like that is it.......

155FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 21/1/2013, 7:51 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

And i Dont find it funny.........I opened up 2nite 4 You RABBLE and all you do is abuse the establishment.

Last edited by The Reverend Mad Cyril on 21/1/2013, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

156FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 21/1/2013, 7:52 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

alibabs wrote:black all the way please ..................i see oilys lurking about if he shows hi head in the bar ill have one for him aswell please
Black it is ....how many now Rolling Eyes

157FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 21/1/2013, 7:53 pm

bixit

bixit

And whilst you're at it ... I think it's my round, so can we get some more Sambuka's over here .... Cheers (hic!)

158FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 21/1/2013, 7:54 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

bixit wrote:And whilst you're at it ... I think it's my round, so can we get some more Sambuka's over here .... Cheers (hic!)
How Many?

159FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 21/1/2013, 7:55 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Last Orders

160FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 21/1/2013, 7:56 pm

My left Knacker

My left Knacker

sorry rev i've just bulked in the bogs, i'm off home now drunken

161FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 21/1/2013, 7:57 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

My left Knacker wrote:sorry rev i've just bulked in the bogs, i'm off home now drunken
Good Evening sir.......wot color wus it?

162FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 21/1/2013, 7:57 pm

alibabs

alibabs

one more then ive got to shoot ive only popped to tecos lol

163FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 21/1/2013, 7:58 pm

alibabs

alibabs

My left Knacker wrote:sorry rev i've just bulked in the bogs, i'm off home now drunken
ewww pernod smelling puke sick 2

164FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 21/1/2013, 7:58 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

alibabs wrote:one more then ive got to shoot ive only popped to tecos lol
Done.

165FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 21/1/2013, 7:59 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

TIME AT THE BAR

166FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 21/1/2013, 7:59 pm

alibabs

alibabs

alibabs wrote:
ewww pernod smelling puke sick 2
that would be me with heartburn for a week

167FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 21/1/2013, 8:00 pm

alibabs

alibabs

cheers chaps been a pleasure Very Happy

168FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 21/1/2013, 8:02 pm

bixit

bixit

alibabs wrote:one more then ive got to shoot ive only popped to tecos lol

Yeahhh one more for me to please , another round of sambuuuuukkkkaaa... FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 664717 ... Zzzzzzzz ! Sleep

169FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 22/1/2013, 8:11 am

My left Knacker

My left Knacker

I've got such a mingin headache today! Bloody Pernod sick 2

170FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 22/1/2013, 1:07 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

Cheeky lunchtime pint anyone?

171FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 22/1/2013, 1:18 pm

bixit

bixit

dicky mint wrote:Cheeky lunchtime pint anyone?

Not for me mate !

I've got a head like a foot, after last nights antics !!! :fight:

172FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 22/1/2013, 8:53 pm

Superfunkyfresh

Superfunkyfresh

I'm dry for the next 9 weeks, got my wedding in Cyprus and I gotta look good for the beach so I am currently smashing the gym up!!

173FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 22/1/2013, 8:58 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Superfunkyfresh wrote:I'm dry for the next 9 weeks, got my wedding in Cyprus and I gotta look good for the beach so I am currently smashing the gym up!!
Wont you get barred if you smash the Gym up?

174FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 22/1/2013, 9:00 pm

Superfunkyfresh

Superfunkyfresh

Nah, the weights are rubber, they just bounce!! Even the floors bouncy!! Its like a whores heaven!!

175FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 22/1/2013, 9:06 pm

alibabs

alibabs

im goging to be dry for 9 mins if my missus dont get of the chair and go to the fridge for me Very Happy

(she is 8months pregnant tho so wont hurt if i have to serve myself )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum