FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

FDK Virtual Pub Now Open

+10
bixit
mrs mint
SP2
bugjammin
My left Knacker
dicky mint
alibabs
Robbo
substandard
The Reverend Mad Cyril
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

76FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 7:46 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

SP2 wrote:Lager dash with a lager dash chaser. And an umbrella in them obv.
Is that a pint of lager dash and a pint of lager dash chaser,or a pint of lager dash with half of larger dash chaser...and how large would you like the umbrella?

77FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 7:46 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

And would you like Lime?

78FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 7:48 pm

substandard

substandard

dicky mint wrote:i'll get some cheap stuff and turn up later totally wankerd carzzy faint

lol

I'll have the usual wink

79FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 7:48 pm

bugjammin

bugjammin

Not very lively in here where's all the fanny??
Sorry ladies. smile
I've got time for 1 more honey jd please.
Then I'm off if it don't pick up. smile

80FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 7:48 pm

alibabs

alibabs

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:And would you like Lime?
i will never drink with a man who has lime so im kicking off bag bag please ban me

81FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 7:49 pm

SP2

SP2

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:
Is that a pint of lager dash and a pint of lager dash chaser,or a pint of lager dash with half of larger dash chaser...and how large would you like the umbrella?
Gettin' thirsty here... wink

82FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 7:50 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

substandard wrote:
dicky mint wrote:i'll get some cheap stuff and turn up later totally wankerd carzzy faint

lol

I'll have the usual wink
Bottle of Red comin up.....With a Lovely Stem Glass......Nuts?

83FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 7:51 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

bugjammin wrote:Not very lively in here where's all the fanny??
Sorry ladies. smile
I've got time for 1 more honey jd please.
Then I'm off if it don't pick up. smile
On Its Way.

84FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 7:52 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

SP2 wrote:
Gettin' thirsty here... wink
Im waitin for your answer,pint and pint or pint and half pint.

85FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 7:53 pm

substandard

substandard

got any wasabi nuts?

86FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 7:54 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

alibabs wrote:
i will never drink with a man who has lime so im kicking off bag bag please ban me
Any more of that talk young man...or theres no more Stella for you.......or you can get back to the Royal Oak.

87FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 7:55 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

substandard wrote:got any wasabi nuts?
I have.

88FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 7:59 pm

Robbo

Robbo

Fair enough, Reverend. Hope I haven't offended your sensibilities.

There seems to be a few ner'do wells in here tonight. Sign of the times, I guess! Very Happy

89FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 8:02 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Robbo wrote:Fair enough, Reverend. Hope I haven't offended your sensibilities.

There seems to be a few ner'do wells in here tonight. Sign of the times, I guess! Very Happy
You'll never offend me friend wink

90FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 8:02 pm

alibabs

alibabs

alibabs wrote:
Any more of that talk young man...or theres no more Stella for you.......or you can get back to the Royal Oak.
sorry boss wont happen again Embarassed
cant take my drink kiss

91FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 8:02 pm

substandard

substandard

pint of wasabi nuts with a dash of lime please.

92FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 8:02 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

LAST ORDERS AT THE BAR PLEASE

93FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 8:03 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

substandard wrote:pint of wasabi nuts with a dash of lime please.
Raw Lime or cordial?

94FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 8:06 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

alibabs wrote:
alibabs wrote:
sorry boss wont happen again Embarassed
cant take my drink kiss
Forgiven.

95FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 8:07 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

TIME GENTELMEN TIME

96FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 8:07 pm

Robbo

Robbo

Two bottles of dog with the lids on for a carry out, please, reverend!
And can i have some help to carry my Misses out to the taxi? Very Happy

97FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 8:08 pm

substandard

substandard

lol

cordial

98FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 8:09 pm

mrs mint

mrs mint

Thats typical ordered a pint of westons and a packet of crisps and it threw me out!

99FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 8:12 pm

Robbo

Robbo

mrs mint wrote:Thats typical ordered a pint of westons and a packet of crisps and it threw me out!

That's the problem when you're a known trouble maker, Mrs Mint! Very Happy

100FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 4 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 8:15 pm

bugjammin

bugjammin

Thanks rev,see ya Monday sort that toilet!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum