FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

FDK Virtual Pub Now Open

+10
bixit
mrs mint
SP2
bugjammin
My left Knacker
dicky mint
alibabs
Robbo
substandard
The Reverend Mad Cyril
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 17/1/2013, 7:42 pm

substandard

substandard

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:The Barmans NUTS are now on the bar....please help yourself wink

lol

27FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 17/1/2013, 7:45 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

substandard wrote:I'd like a glass of red wine but I can't have one in the pub because it's a bit :gay:
order a bottle instead of a glass ....that works...it'll make you look well ard wink

28FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 17/1/2013, 7:45 pm

Robbo

Robbo

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:The Barmans NUTS are now on the bar....please help yourself wink

They're a bit salty.... :gay:

29FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 17/1/2013, 7:46 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Robbo wrote:'Scuse me, where's the bogs in here? I need a pee.

Don't touch the nuts, you don't know where they've been :eek:
out the door down the corridoor and there on the left.

30FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 17/1/2013, 7:47 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Robbo wrote:

They're a bit salty.... :gay:
I'll get my Nobbys out in abit ...they might be better.

31FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 17/1/2013, 7:48 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Bottle of Red Rob?

32FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 17/1/2013, 7:49 pm

Robbo

Robbo

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:
Robbo wrote:'Scuse me, where's the bogs in here? I need a pee.

Don't touch the nuts, you don't know where they've been :eek:
out the door down the corridoor and there on the left.

Cheers, Reverend. My vision was starting to go yellow!
Nuvver drink, anyone?

33FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 17/1/2013, 7:52 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

No probs.....you've willy dribbled by the looks of it.....go and stand by the open fire over there to dry off.

34FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 17/1/2013, 7:53 pm

Robbo

Robbo

Just popping home, my teas ready.

I'll change me trews and tenna man, while I'm there, too! lol Back in a bit! :thumbup:

35FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 17/1/2013, 7:55 pm

substandard

substandard

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:Bottle of Red Rob?

Ah go on then. Put it in a pint glass.

Does the Jukebox work?

36FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 17/1/2013, 7:55 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Robbo wrote:Just popping home, my teas ready.

I'll change me trews and tenna man, while I'm there, too! lol Back in a bit! :thumbup:
Good evenin sir.....

37FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 17/1/2013, 7:56 pm

alibabs

alibabs

substandard wrote:I'd like a glass of red wine but I can't have one in the pub because it's a bit :gay:
do like i do with my pino poor it in a tumbler noone will ever no wink

38FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 17/1/2013, 7:57 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

substandard wrote:
The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:Bottle of Red Rob?

Ah go on then. Put it in a pint glass.

Does the Jukebox work?
Pint of Red comin up......yes jukebox works....but its stuck on repeat......Opium for the people by Gong.

39FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 17/1/2013, 7:59 pm

substandard

substandard

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:Opium for the people by Gong.

lol

40FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 17/1/2013, 8:00 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

alibabs wrote:
Can we have a bit of decoreme in the establishment please.......The pint of wine will be served in a pint stem glass.....wot do you think this is broomers?

41FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 17/1/2013, 8:02 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

LAST ORDERS AT THE BAR PLEASE

42FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 17/1/2013, 8:05 pm

substandard

substandard

and another thing my maate is ace i love yooou maaan ace drunken i can fly! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

43FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 17/1/2013, 8:09 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

substandard wrote:and another thing my maate is ace i love yooou maaan ace drunken i can fly! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Can anybody help me get rob up off the floor and into a cab please......i dont think he should have drank the wine through a straw.

44FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 17/1/2013, 8:10 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Time Ladies And Gents

45FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 17/1/2013, 8:12 pm

alibabs

alibabs

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:
alibabs wrote:
Can we have a bit of decoreme in the establishment please.......The pint of wine will be served in a pint stem glass.....wot do you think this is broomers?

lol lol

46FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 17/1/2013, 8:13 pm

substandard

substandard

drunken faint

47FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 17/1/2013, 8:16 pm

Robbo

Robbo

Have I missed last orders!? affraid

48FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 5:10 pm

Robbo

Robbo

Is the Pub open tonight, or are we snowed out? flag

49FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 5:23 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

Evenin.
Pint o magners please landlord.
Oh, and a pack of ready salted chrissy n a pickled egg chucked in.

50FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 2 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 18/1/2013, 5:34 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

dicky mint wrote:Evenin.
Pint o magners please landlord.
Oh, and a pack of ready salted chrissy n a pickled egg chucked in.
Sorry Doors Open at 7pm wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum